Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: prosperreport.com received a letter from prosper's lawyer, re:cybersquatting  (Read 72172 times)

bamalucky

• View Profile

Prosper underestimates the length that the lenders will go to...

Good deal 112233
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

SGriff

• Pedanticism for fun and profit...
    • View Profile

Indeed, it's good to see a strong defense against a weak strongarm tactic by Prosper.com.

They failed to "defend" their trademark from sites friendly to their cause, they therefore relinquished their right to defend it from sites seeking to show a more realistic view of their business and its practices...
By all means, cry havoc and let slip the toy pomeranians of war!

PLP

• View Profile
    • Personal Loan Portfolio

ok, it's back up...

and public citizen has sent a response
http://www.prospers.org/forum/public_citizen_responds_to_prospers_threats_against_prosperreportcom-t4870.0.html

Congratulations on finding some qualified and inexpensive legal support. You might ask Public Citizen what a reasonably hourly rate for this type of work is and post that (or some multiplier) as a sugguested donation on your site. I don't know what a good amount to give is.  I like the note at the bottom of the letter stating that you don't think that prosper sucks.  I agree. I think that it is a great idea, but I dislike censorship as you alreadly know based upon my article that you linked to recently.  ;) I wish you luck with your case.   :)

Loan_shark_74

• View Profile

Guest  12:37:45 PM Printing the topic "prosperreport.com received a letter from prosper's lawyer, re:cybersquatting".
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up