Welcome to Prospers.ORG
This site was started as a community for users of Prosper.com, LendingClub.com and other P2P lending sites. We are not affiliated with Prosper.com, LendingClub.com, or any other P2P lending site in any way.
Prospers.org is the world’s largest independent community for those interested in peer-to-peer (p2p) finance, including Prosper Marketplace (Prosper.com) and LendingClub.
- New users: Anyone can sign up; just go to the forum and register.
- Lenders: To access lender-only forums, see HowToGetLenderAccess.
- Group Leaders: We have a board for group leaders and lenders to correspond. If you are a GL, see HowToGetGroupLeaderAccess.
- Groups: If you are a GL and want your own free forum for your members, just ask in Moderator Requests.
P2P Lending Blogs and Community Websites
- P2P Lending News - Social Lending, Microfinance and Financial Innovation
- P2P Military Loan Site - P2P Loans for Military Borrowers
- Peer-Lend.com - Peer to Peer Lending & Loan Site Comparison
- Social Lending Network - LendAcademy.com P2P Industry Blog
- Tiny Little Loans - P2P Blog Covering Both LC & Prosper
- Wiseclerk's P2P-Banking.com - International P2P Lending Blog
Old and Archived Blogs
- DebInVenice's Prosper Days 2007
- HollowOak's Money Walks
- j9359's daily blog
- LC's Warm n Fuzzy Prosper Blog
- Peer to Peer Lending with Prosper
- P2P No Bank -- blog aggregate
- Prosper Lending Review
- Prosper Report
- SKFox Prosper coverage
- Tash's blog
- Tokyo Joe
Come and talk with other prospers (prosperians, prosperites, prospererers) in real time. Sometimes we are away from the computer, so don't give up hope :)
- Here is a Guide to using IRC.
This whole site is a wiki, which means anyone can add and edit the pages, once logged in. Please help make the community better by contributing to our wiki! Some useful pages:
- Data: A collection of interesting charts, tables and other data about the Prosper borrowing/lending process.
- Frequently Asked Questions: FAQs about Prosper borrowing, lending, groups and what have you.
- Glossary: Terms and acronyms that may be found on Prosper, Prosper Discussion Forums, related third-party sites and, most likely through the laws of probability, an occasional entry familiar to the outside world.
- Lawsuits: Information about Prosper Marketplace Inc. lawsuits against delinquent borrowers and other frauds discovered and prosecuted in the courts.
- Lending Strategies: Summaries of Prosper lending in a broader context, bidding strategies, listing picker tools, books and games.
- Prosper Directory: Contact information as collected by members of the Prosper community.
- Prosper Statistics: A few graphs illustrating past lender activity along with some late/default data and paid loan statistics.
- Prosper Stories: Stories about the ins-and-outs of Prosper.
- Tools: Some useful tools to make your Prosper'ing more efficient.
- Repurchased Loans: A survey of all loans repurchased by Prosper.
- Web Sites: A collection of web sites and pages on those sites related to the Prosper borrowing/lending process.
- Taxes: How to report your income and losses from Prosper on your tax forms.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.