Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prosper blog  (Read 20918 times)

Fred93

• View Profile
Re: Prosper blog
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2009, 11:52:58 am »

dude, where's the prosper blog? I can't survive without my daily tips on candles and homemade dogfood.

Dude, you forgot the first rule of prospering.  Archive stupid stuff that Prosper publishes!

NewHorizon

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2009, 09:32:24 am »

Is Prosper getting snippy?

Author: jenny
Comment:
How do we know that the process has acutally been started in a particular state? I mean can we really believe that it's truly an ongoing process that is constantly being worked on?
Author: Prosper Blog
Comment:
@jenny

Why would we lie about this? It is in our interest to have as many Americans eligible to participate as lenders. Also, we had no part in the Kennedy assassination.

Actually, I kinda like it.  Shows personality.  Might have been better to put a smiley at the end, tho'.

Tokyo Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2009, 09:44:07 am »

Why would we lie about this?

Well, there are some obvious reasons why one might lie about it.  I'm not saying they are lying about this.  Although it was a pretty irate answer to a very reasonable question.

Investar

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2009, 10:37:58 am »

Why would we lie about this?

I smiled when I saw it. "Why would we lie  ....about this" seems to agree a little stretch of the truth has been employed on a few other occasions.   

« author edit for clarity »
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 06:29:25 am by Investar »

Cushie

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2009, 10:39:46 am »

Prosper's feeling a little snippy today, eh?

nonattender

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2009, 04:26:11 pm »

Comment:
How do we know that the process has acutally been started in a particular state? I mean can we really believe that it's truly an ongoing process that is constantly being worked on?
Comment:
@jenny

Why would we lie about this? It is in our interest to have as many Americans eligible to participate as lenders. Also, we had no part in the Kennedy assassination.

Actually, I kinda like it.  Shows personality.  Might have been better to put a smiley at the end, tho'.

I like it, too.  The more humor the better.

-t
Nothing that I ever say is "professional advice" - principally, because I suffer from an infinitely inescapable prinicipal/agent problem, in that I am, in principle, always acting as my own agent.

Peer-to-Peer Lending & Personal Loan Information

onthefence

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2009, 05:13:24 pm »

@ProsperBlog - Does Prosper’s lack of involvement in the Kennedy assassination explain why they have not produced monthly or quarterly updates to those involved in the NAT loans? I believe Prosper promised they would do this too.
Lobby permission granted

cowdog

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2009, 10:24:55 pm »

Comment:
Comment:
@jenny

Actually, I kinda like it.  Shows personality.  Might have been better to put a smiley at the end, tho'.

I don't really find joking about the assassination of a president very funny... it's not like this was an offhanded instant message, this blog is representative of the corporation. A smiley might have helped, but in their position it would be best to stay away from such "jokes" -- IMHO.

Urbi_et_Orbi

• "Lock Him Up" - Suspended Since 9/3/2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2009, 10:28:10 pm »

Notice that Prosper did NOT disclaim responsibility for the cover-up in Roswell, NM...

:-X
Mothandrust: "Why's he off the ballot in Colorado but it's OK for the other 48 states and Hawaii to vote for him"
https://www.prospers.org/forum/index.php?topic=37264.msg807090#msg807090
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up