Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prosper Days 2008 videos  (Read 7417 times)

epetroel

• View Profile
    • Eric's Credit Community
Re: Prosper Days 2008 videos
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2008, 09:40:46 pm »

Even from just this cut down version, you could tell pretty plainly that the woman on the left was a dumbass and that LC and Eric were the only two there that actually knew anything.

The guy sitting next to LC was annoying as hell with how uncomfortable he was just being there.

She was just mad at the audience because people insisted that she give out her handle. She ended up saying that she never wanted to come in the first place and rather be somewhere else...

Don't you love the expression on eauclaire's face when LC talks about DQ's and inqs? Like 'what is he talking about'? He stated he had all is savings in Prosper  :o. He only bids via PP.
The most amazing thing is that he showed up at the pre-party pretending to know nothing about Prosper. Cosmos went on about explaining what it's all about and then we see the same dude up on the panel the next day. Unreal!

I wish I had been at the pre-party while he was there.  I was pretty apprehensive about the panelists - except for LC, who was one of our original panelist picks, and of course did a fantastic job.  I had encouraged all of them to be at the pre-party so I could get a chance to talk a bit with them before the panel.  Had that actually happened, I probably would have talked to Catherine at Prosper and strongly encouraged her change the panel format at the last minute to be just LC and myself.  As it turned out, I didn't actually meet any of them (except LC) until about 10 minutes before the panel.

Personally, my two favorite parts were when the guy on the end started getting combative with the audience and when eauclaire started talking about how people from Michigan really aren't that bad if you give them a chance :)  I think I almost laughed out loud.
Visit www.ericscc.com for Prosper Stats & Lender Data!
Test your lending skills at www.fantasyprosper.com

Urbi_et_Orbi

• "Lock Him Up" - Suspended Since 9/3/2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 04:27:37 pm »

I wonder how many of the loans featured by CL in his keynote address are still current and/or PIF?
Mothandrust: "Why's he off the ballot in Colorado but it's OK for the other 48 states and Hawaii to vote for him"
https://www.prospers.org/forum/index.php?topic=37264.msg807090#msg807090

searaylover

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2009, 08:15:54 pm »

I'm guessing euclaire101 wouldn't make the high roi panel now ;D:

http://www.ericscc.com/lenders/eauclaire101
EricsCC Estimated ROI¹: -3.66%
Avg Loan Age:  545 days

Default: 101 21% $14,310.68

searaylover

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2009, 08:18:04 pm »

Hmm, I wonder if boda1964 would make the high ROI panel today?  ;D

http://www.ericscc.com/lenders/boda1964

EricsCC Estimated ROI¹: -2.46%
Avg Loan Age:  529 days

Default: 120 18% $14,585.41

Urbi_et_Orbi

• "Lock Him Up" - Suspended Since 9/3/2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2009, 08:40:22 pm »

I understand the published video was heavily edited.  Regardless the panelists other than LoanChimp and Eric pretty much came across like drool-cup & helmet-wearing, short-bus riding dimwits.
Mothandrust: "Why's he off the ballot in Colorado but it's OK for the other 48 states and Hawaii to vote for him"
https://www.prospers.org/forum/index.php?topic=37264.msg807090#msg807090
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up