Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: prosper loans "stuck" at "late" and not proceeding to completion  (Read 51149 times)

Urbi_et_Orbi

• "Lock Him Up" - Suspended Since 9/3/2009
    • View Profile
Re: prosper loans "stuck" at "late" and not proceeding to completion
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2010, 02:42:15 pm »

Prosper's apparent policy of not responding to you is shameful, but not unexpected, since the leadership has reportedly, for several years now, dismissed you as simply a "troublemaker."
Mothandrust: "Why's he off the ballot in Colorado but it's OK for the other 48 states and Hawaii to vote for him"
https://www.prospers.org/forum/index.php?topic=37264.msg807090#msg807090

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2010, 03:00:24 pm »

Prosper's apparent policy of not responding to you is shameful, but not unexpected, since the leadership has reportedly, for several years now, dismissed you as simply a "troublemaker."

Coming from a customer service background it's really quite bizarre. My big "customers" were always allowed to be trouble makers. If you were a small customer and caused problems, you'd get the short end of my stick. But Fred has certainly contributed a large amount to the origins of Prosper and for them not to react to him in that capacity is, as you said, not unexpected - but is certainly appalling.
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

Fred93

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2010, 03:33:30 pm »

Urbi_et_Orbi

• "Lock Him Up" - Suspended Since 9/3/2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2010, 03:42:05 pm »

I love that picture.

In contrast, according to the SEC filing Prosper made yesterday, they have 7 people working in marketing, which, by itself, is pretty unbelievable.  How many people does it take to keep up with (and then copy) whatever LendingClub is doing?

I guess this number explains the dubious blog-spamming we have been seeing.

Then again, SEVEN people in marketing - and not a SINGLE tip on Prosper's blog regarding how to cook a turkey or host a sassy holiday party?
Mothandrust: "Why's he off the ballot in Colorado but it's OK for the other 48 states and Hawaii to vote for him"
https://www.prospers.org/forum/index.php?topic=37264.msg807090#msg807090
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up