Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: The fake listings on the Prosper home page really bother me  (Read 39588 times)

God-Father

• Pay up!
    • View Profile
Re: The fake listings on the Prosper home page really bother me
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2011, 06:10:57 pm »

Giggle giggle giggle.

ladeeda

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2011, 06:23:29 pm »

True, ladeeda could be sending X some chili recipes and not information about Prosper. My apologies for making that assumption.

Why doesn't she post the recipes here publicly so we all can enjoy Chili?

Fine, fine: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/emerils-chili-recipe/index.html
Full disclosure: I am a Prosper employee, but I don't speak for the company in any capacity.

Beerbud1

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2011, 06:28:29 pm »

True, ladeeda could be sending X some chili recipes and not information about Prosper. My apologies for making that assumption.

Fine, fine: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/emerils-chili-recipe/index.html
Ohhh, You like Emeril's chili...I see.  ;D here's my prefrence:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/beef-and-black-bean-chili-with-toasted-cumin-crema-and-avocado-relish-recipe/index.html
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 07:11:07 pm by Beerbud1 »

xraider

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2011, 07:40:16 pm »

Sorry; I was traveling again.  ladeeda PM'd me to ask who was communicating with me. I PM'd ladeeda back that I'm very grateful that s/he is here and acting as a line of communication between us (even though most of us won't lend again) and .com.  No hook up plans; no recipe exchanges.

ladeeda, I will likely be in the Bay Area in the next few weeks.  Interested?   :ninja:
Prosper missed me.  They lifted my suspension a day early.

God-Father

• Pay up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2011, 07:45:12 pm »

Sorry; I was traveling again.  ladeeda PM'd me to ask who was communicating with me. I PM'd ladeeda back that I'm very grateful that s/he is here and acting as a line of communication between us (even though most of us won't lend again) and .com.  No hook up plans; no recipe exchanges.

ladeeda, I will likely be in the Bay Area in the next few weeks.  Interested?   :ninja:
Really?

xraider

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2011, 08:01:25 pm »

lol.  Couldn't resist.

My idea of an ideal business trip is to be in the city for the minimum amount of time necessary.  If I have a hearing in San Francisco, I'll fly in that morning, and have an open return on Southwest so I can leave as soon as I can get back to the airport.  Some of my partners look at business trips as boondoggles, and stay the night before and the night after an event.  Guess who doesn't work on MY cases?

onthefence

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2011, 10:08:02 pm »

Or maybe they are trying to hookup.

Why doesn't she post the lesbian hookups here publicly so we all can enjoy?
Lobby permission granted

nonattender

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2011, 11:05:45 pm »

Why doesn't she post the lesbian hookups here publicly so we all can enjoy?

Classy.

(I find it amusing that my posts are so often removed/deleted from the lobby, yet this garbage gets not a second glance.  Then again, perhaps
my posts are not indicative of the level of discourse available within this forum - which is the Lobby's "advertising" purpose - but the above are.)

Hmm.  Nevermind.  Carry on!

-t
Nothing that I ever say is "professional advice" - principally, because I suffer from an infinitely inescapable prinicipal/agent problem, in that I am, in principle, always acting as my own agent.

Peer-to-Peer Lending & Personal Loan Information

ladeeda

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2011, 11:58:32 pm »

I sent you a PM.
Full disclosure: I am a Prosper employee, but I don't speak for the company in any capacity.

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2011, 12:04:48 am »

I sent you a PM.

Pssst - you don't have to tell her that - she'll know as soon as she comes on the board to read the message where you told her you sent her a PM. She'll actually probably read your PM first.
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

ira01

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2011, 12:06:03 am »

My idea of an ideal business trip is to be in the city for the minimum amount of time necessary.  If I have a hearing in San Francisco, I'll fly in that morning, and have an open return on Southwest so I can leave as soon as I can get back to the airport.  Some of my partners look at business trips as boondoggles, and stay the night before and the night after an event.  Guess who doesn't work on MY cases?

In fairness, there are good reasons for flying in the night before (I always did that).  Hearings typically start at 8:30 (and depositions at 9, perhaps 9:30 at the latest), so allowing for possible travel delays, the airport hassle, etc., flying up that morning requires (for me, at least) getting up ridiculously early -- and then I am not at my best.  And if there is a weather delay, you wind up arriving late -- not a great way to make a good impression on the court.  IMHO, flying up the night before is smart.  I wouldn't stay over the next night, however, unless it was a cross-country trip (I don't like red-eyes).
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2011, 12:13:57 am »

We do need to split some of this thread of the lobby.
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

xraider

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2011, 06:58:31 am »

I sent you a PM.

ladeeda, I was just joking.....  Sorry for the confusion....  I thought that my next note clarified.

xraider

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2011, 07:02:15 am »

Ira, I'm a morning person.  I don't know what time you have on your .org display, but I'm posting this at 4:59 a.m.  PST.  If a hearing is at 9 or after, I'm very comfortable flying in that morning.  I was in San Diego for depos the last 2 days - drove down Mon and back yesterday.  I have a 9:30 in SF which, had the tentative been against me, would have had me on a plane this morning. 

Starting another thread with a report of my communications with Prosper over the ch 13 bankruptcies.

/hijack ended.

Ray Kremer

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2011, 08:46:20 am »

As much as you guys claim to appreciate having an actual Prosper employee participating here, you sure do harass her an awful lot.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up