Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: The fake listings on the Prosper home page really bother me  (Read 39589 times)

AiriusTorpora

• View Profile
Re: The fake listings on the Prosper home page really bother me
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2011, 09:15:14 am »

It is called hazing... you have to endure 3 years of it in order to be accepted ... you know the length of term on that really rare Prosper 1.0 loan that actually paid off.

Or maybe they are trying to hookup.
As much as you guys claim to appreciate having an actual Prosper employee participating here, you sure do harass her an awful lot.

ladeeda

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2011, 09:56:05 am »

I sent you a PM.
Pssst - you don't have to tell her that - she'll know as soon as she comes on the board to read the message where you told her you sent her a PM. She'll actually probably read your PM first.

ladeeda, I was just joking.....  Sorry for the confusion....  I thought that my next note clarified.

Darn internet. My "I sent you a PM" was a joke, as saying that the first time was what started the thread hijack... Anyway, yeah, I'd also move to have this removed from the Lobby thread.
Full disclosure: I am a Prosper employee, but I don't speak for the company in any capacity.

onthefence

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2011, 02:33:15 pm »

I sent you a PM.
Pssst - you don't have to tell her that - she'll know as soon as she comes on the board to read the message where you told her you sent her a PM. She'll actually probably read your PM first.

ladeeda, I was just joking.....  Sorry for the confusion....  I thought that my next note clarified.

Darn internet. My "I sent you a PM" was a joke, as saying that the first time was what started the thread hijack... Anyway, yeah, I'd also move to have this removed from the Lobby thread.

OK you two.  Yes, out of the lobby.  Get a room.
Lobby permission granted

TotoMMB

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2011, 04:25:19 pm »

It is called hazing... you have to endure 3 years of it in order to be accepted ... you know the length of term on that really rare Prosper 1.0 loan that actually paid off.

As much as you guys claim to appreciate having an actual Prosper employee participating here, you sure do harass her an awful lot.

ladeeda has already posted some using this  :ninja: and has posted at least one message under the influence. I think she made it through the hazing just fine.

Beerbud1

« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2011, 04:41:33 pm »

ladeeda has already posted some using this  :ninja: and has posted at least one message under the influence. I think she made it through the hazing just fine.

Or maybe, Just maybe She has a sense o Humor and gets alot we have a sense o humor as well...

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2011, 04:43:49 pm »

At least one of those  :ninja: was replacement for poofed post ;)
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

God-Father

• Pay up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2011, 06:01:07 pm »

He/She/It has NOT complained.

Edited to add an all important word.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 05:46:13 pm by God-Father »

onthefence

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2011, 12:23:29 pm »

He/She/It has complained.
I think Ray is just jealous that no one pays attention to him.
Lobby permission granted

xraider

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2011, 03:27:44 pm »

Sadly, I think we chased Ladeeda away. 
Prosper missed me.  They lifted my suspension a day early.

CleanRivers

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2011, 03:36:44 pm »

:-\

Urbi_et_Orbi

• "Lock Him Up" - Suspended Since 9/3/2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2011, 03:37:59 pm »

Ladeeda wasn't really all that helpful - and didn't seem to have a good understanding of Prosper. 
Mothandrust: "Why's he off the ballot in Colorado but it's OK for the other 48 states and Hawaii to vote for him"
https://www.prospers.org/forum/index.php?topic=37264.msg807090#msg807090

rogerwaite

• AKA mrbalingwire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2011, 03:58:07 pm »

I seem to recall that it was something about Posting while under the influence back around Christmas.  She did mention she PM'd someone about hooking up. And now she's disappeared?  Good thing she's on the West Coast and not Long Island.

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2011, 04:04:43 pm »

and locorooster apparently
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

you're

kenL

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2011, 05:01:53 pm »

I seem to recall that it was something about Posting while under the influence back around Christmas.  She did mention she PM'd someone about hooking up. And now she's disappeared?  Good thing she's on the West Coast and not Long Island.
She said something about how attractive bamalucky is (and he probably is, I imagine he had lots of time to work out while he was in prison.... just kidding :) ). She poofed it within minutes, but somebody already quoted it. I don't think that chased her away, I think she's still around and hopefully she will continue to post.

Xenon481

• Feeling Gassy
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2011, 05:13:13 pm »

She said something about how attractive bamalucky is (and he probably is, I imagine he had lots of time to work out while he was in prison.... just kidding :) ). She poofed it within minutes, but somebody already quoted it. I don't think that chased her away, I think she's still around and hopefully she will continue to post.

The quote was a fake quote that did not contain the original information in the post.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up