Public Boards > Introductions

Thank you old-timers!

(1/3) > >>

amaizblanco:
Hey, just found this site. In case there's anyone still around who helped me with my two Prosper loans a few years back:  THANK YOU!  I paid them both off and now I'm making small loans myself.  You made a big difference in my life, and I appreciate it. 

Warmly,
amaizblanco

God-Father:
Great that you paid both loans.  I did a quick look and do not see any of the regulars here on your loans.

NewHorizon:
Aside from "blenders", is this the first borrower on ORG who's reported paying off the loan(s) and gone on to be a lender?  (It's a common promise from borrowers.  But seeing it carried thru is a whole 'nother matter.)

msava:

--- Quote from: NewHorizon on February 19, 2012, 02:46:12 pm ---Aside from "blenders", is this the first borrower on ORG who's reported paying off the loan(s) and gone on to be a lender?  (It's a common promise from borrowers.  But seeing it carried thru is a whole 'nother matter.)

--- End quote ---
What's a blender?

ira01:

--- Quote from: msava on June 04, 2012, 04:53:52 pm ---
--- Quote from: NewHorizon on February 19, 2012, 02:46:12 pm ---Aside from "blenders", is this the first borrower on ORG who's reported paying off the loan(s) and gone on to be a lender?  (It's a common promise from borrowers.  But seeing it carried thru is a whole 'nother matter.)

--- End quote ---
What's a blender?
--- End quote ---

Borrower/LENDER.  People who were both borrowers and lenders, at the same time.  One of Prosper's many failings is that it let quite a few blenders default on their own loans, while continuing to receive the income from their lending portfolio, without applying that incoming money stream to loan repayment.  Early on Prosper "promised" to do just that.  Like many of its other promises, it failed miserably (at least for a number of years -- no idea what they do now).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version