Public Boards > Introductions

bjjb99

<< < (2/3) > >>

rogerwaite:

--- Quote from: bjjb99 on March 17, 2014, 12:54:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: silvermoonfairy3 on March 17, 2014, 11:45:11 am ---Yeah yeah, money, investing blah blah. :P
What we really care about these days..

Pugs: cute or ugly?

(Hint: ugly.)

--- End quote ---

If this poked its head out from around a dark corner late at night it would be time to change my underwear.

--- End quote ---

Looks like what would be IN your underwear.

cubbiesnextyr:
Sure, if you post a pic of Pug with some serious eye issue, of course it looks ugly. 

bjjb99:

--- Quote from: cubbiesnextyr on March 17, 2014, 03:43:16 pm ---Sure, if you post a pic of Pug with some serious eye issue, of course it looks ugly. 

--- End quote ---

That one will swallow your soul while you sleep.  Don't let the cute little bow fool you.  :ninja:

cubbiesnextyr:

--- Quote from: bjjb99 on March 17, 2014, 03:58:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: cubbiesnextyr on March 17, 2014, 03:43:16 pm ---Sure, if you post a pic of Pug with some serious eye issue, of course it looks ugly. 

--- End quote ---

That one will swallow your soul while you sleep.  Don't let the cute little bow fool you.  :ninja:

--- End quote ---

That's Elwood, the only thing he does while I sleep is snore, loudly.

silvermoonfairy3:

--- Quote from: cubbiesnextyr on March 17, 2014, 04:01:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: bjjb99 on March 17, 2014, 03:58:16 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That's Elwood, the only thing he does while I sleep is snore, loudly.

--- End quote ---

He looks like he's about to cry.
Next time, just let him have the cookie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version