Public Boards > Introductions

GeorgeM - long time no see

<< < (2/4) > >>

moneybaron:

--- Quote from: alexpkeaton on August 26, 2022, 10:13:31 am ---
--- Quote from: GeorgeM on August 26, 2022, 12:31:11 am ---It's been about a decade since I checked in on y'all. Just thought I'd drop back in and see how everyone is faring.

--- End quote ---

It can't have been that long, could it?

--- End quote ---

https://www.prospers.org/forum/index.php?topic=24295.msg631767;#msg631767
9/2/2015.

ira01:

--- Quote from: GeorgeM on August 26, 2022, 12:31:11 am ---It's been about a decade since I checked in on y'all. Just thought I'd drop back in and see how everyone is faring.
--- End quote ---

Wow, can't believe it's been that long!  Welcome back!

--- Quote ---I have a house now (gave up on waiting for the bubble to burst). Working with the US Census & doing estate sales + still suing telemarketers (have collected >$300,000 by now). Started my own production company to get a few plays I wrote staged - we're getting ready to do our first revival in October at 222 MainStage in Irving. My son just started Kindergarten.
--- End quote ---

Wow, sounds like you're doing great!  Great job on sticking it to those bastard telemarketers!  Congrats on the kid!  My oldest turns 21 on Sunday, and my youngest turns 19 a week later. 

What's the revival of?

bjjb99:
Welcome back, bane of telemarketers!

In the time you've been gone, I've seen a significant uptick in the type of robocall where an automated voice says something like "we have an important message for you, press 1 to continue".  How do you handle those sorts of calls?

mothandrust:

--- Quote from: GeorgeM on August 26, 2022, 12:31:11 am ---still suing telemarketers (have collected >$300,000 by now)
--- End quote ---

That gets you an official: Wow, just wow.

Enjoy those kindergarten years!  Take pictures and notes, if only to blackmail them later.

Used to think my kid had rocks for brains, and now at 24 he's a geologist.

Roadhawk:
Long time!  Welcome back!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version