Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Improve your chances of Borrowing on Prosper  (Read 5487 times)

gelt4u

• View Profile
Improve your chances of Borrowing on Prosper
« on: December 16, 2007, 05:50:01 pm »

Among other things,  prospers.org offers a place where borrowers can talk directly to lenders.

A borrower can learn how to improve their chances of funding.  More importantly, they can also learn how to improve their budget and their credit.  You can participate in these discussions here: borrowing

Be warned that many lenders have very good BS meters, but if you are sincere, you will find fantastic advice and help here.

ira01

• View Profile
Re: Improve your chances of Borrowing on Prosper
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 06:36:02 pm »

Among other things,  prospers.org offers a place where borrowers can talk directly to lenders.

A borrower can learn how to improve their chances of funding.  More importantly, they can also learn how to improve their budget and their credit.  You can participate in these discussions here: borrowing

I agree completely.  In addition, however, there is also a Check Out My Listing forum for borrowers to link to their listing and receive comments, suggestions (and yes, probably criticisms as well).  Prosper used to have something similar in its Review My Listing forum, but that went the way of the dodo with Prosper's recent forum destruction redesign.
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.
Pages: [1]   Go Up