Public Boards > The Lobby

no comments in 4 days on any Prosper blog at blog.prosper.com

<< < (2/2)

HollowOak:

--- Quote from: 112233 on December 16, 2007, 11:46:23 am ---
--- Quote from: HollowOak on December 16, 2007, 11:26:23 am ---Perhaps you could link to the topic where (was it Bamalucky?) posted about his experience when posting a comment?

--- End quote ---

I found it, and it sounds like a reasonable explanation. I added the information to the original post.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, that was a good edit.

onthefence:
In short, for those unaware, Prosper's blog comment feature makes it appear, that your comment has been posted & visible, when in truth you are the only person who can see your comment (It's stored in a cookie on your computer).

This gives prosper's blogs the deceptive appearance of an open discussion system, where in truth, they just tricked you into thinking your comments are accepted.

LoanChimp:

--- Quote from: onthefence on December 16, 2007, 07:23:32 pm ---In short, for those unaware, Prosper's blog comment feature makes it appear, that your comment has been posted & visible, when in truth you are the only person who can see your comment (It's stored in a cookie on your computer).

This gives prosper's blogs the deceptive appearance of an open discussion system, where in truth, they just tricked you into thinking your comments are accepted.

--- End quote ---

I don't believe the official Prosper blog does this anymore...

bamalucky:
Nothing makes it through now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version