Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bamalucky  (Read 23474 times)

PassionG

• View Profile
Re: Bamalucky
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2010, 09:23:53 pm »

He *poofed* after saying he wouldn't. He got very irate over the fact that someone whos toes he stepped on came back at him with a vengence. She published all his personal information all over the web including his real name, address and phone number. Scary stuff!

Proof, please?   ::) 
Prosper needs to realize that trying to shut people up does nothing but make them talk louder. Of course, this is a lesson they should have been learning since Black Friday and they still haven't figured it out.

Quote from: Passiong
Prospers.org needs to realize that trying to shut me up does nothing but make me talk louder. Of course, this is a lesson they should have been learning since I joined and they still haven't figured it out.
Both loans PAID IN FULL.  Told ya.  :)  Thanks lenders!

NewHorizon

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 08:42:32 am »

No, the real question is what happened to bama?  I'm still curious.

NA won the prick fencing endurance contest.  It just proves that persistence pays off.

http://www.prospers.org/forum/fuck_this_site-t19590.0.html;msg346806#msg346806

That's what I don't get.  It's not like him to quit because of the likes of NA.  Me-thinks either he must have other reasons for leaving and/or the reasons for staying just keep diminishing.

Tokyo Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2010, 04:06:21 pm »

bama' was always a drama queen, and he went out the way all drama queens eventually go out: in a huff.

As for the question that could be about all of us, I can't speak for you guys, but I've been posting here very infrequently for the last year or two...  Nothing much to say.  But one thing (most of us) are not doing is spreading disinformation, putting up bogus listings that steal someone else's joke, being repetitive, et. al.  But if bluestar148 has asperger's, as he claims in some thread somewhere, I'll accept that as a reason.  It seems to fit.

brianguy

• aka DAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2010, 08:47:12 pm »

I'm probably the nicest guy out of the bunch.I don't post very much.I try to always post on topic & have very little use for trolls,flamers or name calling.

Welcome new peeps.

Bump in memory of Bama.

in retrospect, wow  :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up