Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trav's Do-It-Yourself Secondary Market & Panaderia  (Read 27957 times)

GLeaderAccountantsChoice

• View Profile
Re: Trav's Do-It-Yourself Secondary Market & Panaderia
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2008, 06:55:14 pm »

Go Trav go.  100% predictable, but fun nevertheless.

With the secondary market supposedly arriving someday soon, you'd think it could accomodate junk debt as well as current loans.  Maybe?

[edit]

So Trav, are you going to try to actually collect?  It would be great if this sparked into a lawsuit that helped clarify this seemingly overlooked issue in PMI's legal agreement.  I can't picture you taking this to court, but if you tried collecting, then maybe PMI / the debt buyer could be provoked?  I don't think anyone here would want you to risk getting into any real legal trouble, but right now you're getting nothing more than blown off.  Are there any real plans to fight back at this point, perhaps in a way that encourages more people than just .org members to take notice?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 07:06:27 pm by GLeaderAccountantsChoice »

*Warning - Lending stats subject to change

Urbi_et_Orbi

• "Lock Him Up" - Suspended Since 9/3/2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2008, 07:19:11 pm »

Can't imagine a better advertising vehicle than a filing named "Prospers.org v. Prosper.com"

;D
Mothandrust: "Why's he off the ballot in Colorado but it's OK for the other 48 states and Hawaii to vote for him"
https://www.prospers.org/forum/index.php?topic=37264.msg807090#msg807090

traveler505

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2008, 08:19:45 pm »

Excellent, Trav.  I look forward to Dr. Fuller's response.

Are you going to PD08?

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

I'd considered attending, but just couldn't justify the expense.  But I look forward to the reports from those .org members who do attend, and will probably add a few vicarious comments, either here in on my blog.
"Trav, you can always take up another hobby..." -- BigGulp

Now blogging at http://blog.traveler505.com, home of the MNH Reports and other commentary on Prosper.com and P2P lending in general.

Need Help with Credit Repair & Rebuilding?  Try CreditBoards.com.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up