Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prosper anniversaries  (Read 11542 times)

ira01

• View Profile
Re: Prosper anniversaries
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2008, 12:59:08 am »

Just got my Prosper anniversary spam
Dear Senator,

Happy anniversary and congratulations on your 2nd year with Prosper!

Thank you for being a valued member of our community and for helping to make consumer lending more financially and socially rewarding for everyone. If Prosper has been helpful to you, please send us your story at stories@prosper.com and we'll include it on our success stories page.

We appreciate your support and look forward to celebrating many more anniversaries for years to come.

Sincerely,
Prosper

P.S. If you have family or friends who also want to take advantage of our great rates, refer them now and earn money if they borrow or lend!

My one year anniversary is next week -- do you think Prosper will be sending me the congratulatory email?  And if they do, should I send them my "story" so they can "include it on [their] success stories page"???  ;D
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

Senator

• View Profile
Re: Prosper anniversaries
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2008, 09:45:38 am »

I notice they say
If Prosper has been helpful to you...

I don't remember getting a 1-year spam from them.  I guess this is what they use those lender fees towards.  :P
Stats as of 12/29/2010:
Total withdrawals: $3,488.87 minus (-) Total deposits: $3,600.00 = ($111.13)
Cash balance: $0
Principal value of active notes:  $0
Total active notes: 0 of 70.

Successful loans are made to persons who are on a clear path to financial stability. -Mjerryfirst May 18th, 2008.

I know that when I make my 10% those "unbelievers" will call it luck cause that will be the easiest way to excuse their mistakes. -Researchpro May 5th, 2009.

It's a great time to be poor and irresponsible in America. -PPT May 2009
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up