Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: States where loans are not offered by Prosper  (Read 2697 times)

4boysmommie

• View Profile
States where loans are not offered by Prosper
« on: April 03, 2008, 12:31:09 pm »

:o 

Ok so I need help...I was referred to Prosper....I was so excited! I signed up, then they tell me loans are not offered by Prosper in the State of Nevada. Ahh...I need this loan so bad and I saw the light, now it's back to dark.

Can anyone please help this single mommy of 4 to find another alternative. I have an E level rating (proper rating) My DTI is approx 30%.

Please anyone...suggestions?

zcommodore

• View Profile
Re: States where loans are not offered by Prosper
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 12:56:33 pm »

If your credit grade is E on Prosper you probably won't qualify at LendingClub but theres a slight chance there so you might try it.  You can find a link in my signature.

I should point out that LendingClub is not constrained by state limits like Prosper so that's why I suggested it.

brianguy

• aka DAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 03:40:52 pm »

poles, poles, poles...

all kidding aside, good luck!  it's sort of ironic, because they allow almost everything else in NV

snake

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 05:09:17 pm »

:o 

Ok so I need help...I was referred to Prosper....I was so excited! I signed up, then they tell me loans are not offered by Prosper in the State of Nevada. Ahh...I need this loan so bad and I saw the light, now it's back to dark.

Can anyone please help this single mommy of 4 to find another alternative. I have an E level rating (proper rating) My DTI is approx 30%.

Please anyone...suggestions?

have you tried getting a loan from a bank? In my experience, banks are pretty easy places to get money from as long as you have a habit of paying your debts on time. (And if you are not in the mood for filling out the paperwork, they sometimes give you a bagload of cash if you slip the teller a note with the magic words. Just make sure to walk/drive away quickly).

Banks are also more than willing to lend you money if you can prove that the amount of money you spend each month is much less than the amount of money that you make. If this situation applies to you, I would like to respectfully suggest that instead of getting another loan, it might be a better idea to get a raise.

Beachey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 07:39:44 pm »

<poof>
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 09:27:16 am by Beachey »

brianguy

• aka DAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 08:57:30 pm »

Prosper should start... damn I could use some interest.   :-\