Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Google news alert, finance blog: Another Prosper.com Experience  (Read 6717 times)

cubbiesnextyr

• Suspended since 12/13/07
    • View Profile
Re: Google news alert, finance blog: Another Prosper.com Experience
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2008, 03:28:30 pm »

Wow, either they aren't showing for me or they removed about 3 responses, including Ira's.

No string is complete without the required conspiracy theory!   I see all of the posts just fine including Ira's.  I feel compelled to comment at the irony of disagreeing with the commenter that disagreement is encouraged here.

Odd, only the one from "Slug" is still showing for me.

They all appear for me.

cubbiesnextyr

• Suspended since 12/13/07
    • View Profile
Re: Google news alert, finance blog: Another Prosper.com Experience
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2008, 03:44:09 pm »

Wow, either they aren't showing for me or they removed about 3 responses, including Ira's.

No string is complete without the required conspiracy theory!   I see all of the posts just fine including Ira's.  I feel compelled to comment at the irony of disagreeing with the commenter that disagreement is encouraged here.

No one is disagreeing with you.  It's just that the people here require a higher level of proof than someone simply saying "just believe me."  We pick things apart here pretty well, I know it's helped me be better at analyzing everything I hear now rather than take it at face value like I did before.  Not everyone likes that, so they don't like it here.  To each his own.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up