Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freaking out about my payment to my loan/credit report not showing PMI loan  (Read 3027 times)

Cushie

• View Profile

I see on the Prosper website it says paid but it hasn't come out of the checking account yet.  I have $76 in unknown charges pending so it *may* be in there, but I tend to not think so as DH is in Reno and took $60 out in cash last night which isn't reflected yet.

There's more than enough money in the account.  Anyone have ideas?  I'd contact Prosper but that's useless and my bank keeps claiming they can't see pending charges (which is hooey, I think). 

Should I just go ahead and make another payment to be safe?  It's only $72 so it's not a big deal but I do not want to be late.

BTW, checked my Experian credit report today.  Wanna guess which loans aren't showing?   :ninja:

yankeefan

• View Profile

I'm on your loan, and my account shows a payment being credited to my account today  Next payment due May 13.

rilesemo

• personal ad #555
    • View Profile

I noticed the prosper loan is not on my credit report yet either. How often do they report?

misssalaska2000

• View Profile

My OCD requires that I check my credit reports (all three) every month or so.  I'd say they update every other to every third month.

msava

• View Profile

I received a payment from you 4/13. Says next one due is 5/13.
" Ten percent of what you eat feeds you, 90 percent feeds your doctor."

Cushie

• View Profile

Mine's not on my reports at all.  Nada, no mention of any Prosper loan. 

Money still hasn't come out of my account for my loan.  I'll keep a vigil eye on it but won't stop worrying until it's gone through.

Cushie

• View Profile

Money came out today and all is well with the world.  Sure took the bank long enough!
Pages: [1]   Go Up