Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone have the Penncro statistics box?  (Read 2409 times)

mothandrust

• View Profile
Anyone have the Penncro statistics box?
« on: April 25, 2008, 11:47:43 pm »

Prosper shows the stats for AmSher and FirstSource, but the Penncro numbers disappeared faster than Leon Trotsky from a Soviet art gallery.

Does anyone have the old Penncro statistics box? 

I AmSher curious how they compare.

"Fake quotes will ruin the internet" -- Benjamin Franklin

Fred93

• View Profile
Re: Anyone have the Penncro statistics box?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 01:24:32 am »

Prosper shows the stats for AmSher and FirstSource, but the Penncro numbers disappeared faster than Leon Trotsky from a Soviet art gallery.

Does anyone have the old Penncro statistics box? 

I AmSher curious how they compare.

It is not meaningful to compare the numbers that prosper provided directly.  Reason is that they represent a portfolio of loans that were held by these different agencies for different amounts of time.  Amsher has had less time than Penncro did, so has lower numbers.  Shame.

I've processed the numbers into a form that one can compare, but it takes a lot of work to explain, and that's been slowin' me down.  I hoped to put this in a blog post.

mothandrust

• View Profile
Re: Anyone have the Penncro statistics box?
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 08:22:20 pm »

I know that AmSher got a large number of stale loans that were languishing at Penncro.

So how would the comparison look if we just gave AmSher all the stale loans "for free" to enhance their performance?

For example, let's say AmSher got 100 new 1 month lates in February and an inheirited portfolio of 500 stale lates, and brings 4 of the 1 month lates current and 5 of the stale lates current, I would calculate (4+5)/100 = 9%. 

Isn't that generous?

Well, don't thank me just yet...AmSher ought to be blowing away Penncro if we make that kind of skewed comparison.

But even with all the turnip juice counting as blood, how do they compare?
"Fake quotes will ruin the internet" -- Benjamin Franklin
Pages: [1]   Go Up