Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coup D'état  (Read 8945 times)

Urbi_et_Orbi

• "Lock Him Up" - Suspended Since 9/3/2009
    • View Profile
Re: Coup D'état
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 12:29:36 pm »

This guy needs to join us on NationStates.  He'd be awfully entertaining.
Mothandrust: "Why's he off the ballot in Colorado but it's OK for the other 48 states and Hawaii to vote for him"
https://www.prospers.org/forum/index.php?topic=37264.msg807090#msg807090

xraider

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 12:39:27 pm »

Wow.  He's very ambitious and plans to accomplish a lot with a $1,000 loan.

Note that he doesn't promise to repay his lenders.  This is probably his first incidence of taxation on his way to his ascension.
Prosper missed me.  They lifted my suspension a day early.

nonattender

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 01:10:23 pm »

I wish he'd fit into a portfolio plan slice.  Fully funded would have been a better screenshot.
Nothing that I ever say is "professional advice" - principally, because I suffer from an infinitely inescapable prinicipal/agent problem, in that I am, in principle, always acting as my own agent.

Peer-to-Peer Lending & Personal Loan Information

Staneslav

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2008, 02:04:34 pm »

a
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 11:10:54 am by Staneslav »
Look to my coming, at first light, on the day of the Cub's mathematical elimination. At dawn, look to the NL Central.
My apologies to Tolkien.

jmathree

• Donate to St. Jude's at http://www.tg.stjude.org/
    • View Profile
    • Prosperlinks
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2008, 02:48:21 pm »

Listing Not Available
This listing is not available for viewing.

Looks like it's been pulled.
Due to Prosper's change in policy to allow links to 3rd party discussion forums in user profiles noted in this thread, I have updated  my profile to help Prosper members find discussion forums, blogs, and stats and analysis sites to help them succeed on Prosper.com.

Senator

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2008, 02:54:25 pm »

DANG! And he didn't even get around to answering my question.  For the record, this is what I sent:
There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
Stats as of 12/29/2010:
Total withdrawals: $3,488.87 minus (-) Total deposits: $3,600.00 = ($111.13)
Cash balance: $0
Principal value of active notes:  $0
Total active notes: 0 of 70.

Successful loans are made to persons who are on a clear path to financial stability. -Mjerryfirst May 18th, 2008.

I know that when I make my 10% those "unbelievers" will call it luck cause that will be the easiest way to excuse their mistakes. -Researchpro May 5th, 2009.

It's a great time to be poor and irresponsible in America. -PPT May 2009

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008, 03:02:26 pm »

Jules!
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

you're

Nora_Lenderbee

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 05:59:52 pm »

Here is the listing:
Coup D'état/ Revolution upon Israel, seeks financing.

o that the scripture may be fulfilled… Revelation 3: 9
      It is recorded in the Talmud (Sanhedrin 97b): "Rabbi Eliezer said’ ‘If Israel repents, they will be redeemed; and if not, they will not be redeemed.’
    Rabbi Joshua said to him: The Holy One, blessed be He, will set up a king over them, who’s decrees will be as cruel as Haman’s and then Israel will repent and revert to the right path."

Israel, foists upon the world their excuse to exclusive Jewish authority in the Holy Land, by the claim of "The Bible is our Mandate," and the authorities of the world has granted such citizenry this mystical legal claim. This action has effectively legitimized these Old Testament laws as it applies to this landmass, and self subjugated those said claimants of this theology to it’s edicts.
    It is common knowledge that the statute laws of the Old Testament, enacts a kingship over the nation of Jacob/Israel. Such is stated throughout the bible but most notably; 1 Kings 9: 5
    As I (God) promised to David thy father, saying, "There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel."
      …And God put into mine heart to gather together the nobles and the rulers… that they might be reckoned by genealogy,… And I found a register of the genealogy… and were there those who could not show their father’s house, nor their seed, whether they were of Israel/Jacob. …And (some of) the priests sought their registry among those that were reckoned by genealogy, but it was not found: therefore were they, as polluted, put out from the priesthood.(Nehemiah 7: 5, 61-64 & Ezra 2: 59, 62)

The Word of Moses, Lawgiver of The Lord, states in no uncertain terms, Duet. 17:15
    One from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: Thou shalt not set a stranger or proselyte over thee which is not thy brother.
    I am the only one left who can stand forth with the required genealogical registry.
     Consider this investing on the winning side of an inheritance lawsuit.
    This lawsuit will lead to the world wide divesting/selling-off of all synagogues and their accounts and related properties. All Jewish learning institutions, their accounts and related properties. Divesting of all Jewish lawyers and Rabbis of their accounts and property.
     I am offering a 100 times return on investment payable at the time I take the Throne.
    If any Jewish lawyers or Rabbis dares to publicly adjudicate against my ascension to the throne, I will have my security forces track you down, arrested for treason and have you summarily executed by firing squad.     
        I am the King of the Nation of Jacob. I have declared war against the enemies of my Nation. Whom is judged enemy or ally of the State, traitor or patriot, is left to my sole discretion.

My people’s hearts and minds have been conditioned with an inferiority complex to accept the convoluted reasoning of these black clad fascist, whose motive is a deliberate destruction of Jewish ethics and ordinances (Rev 3: 9)
       The Holy One will set up a king over them, who’s decrees will be as cruel as Haman’s and then Israel will repent and revert to the right path." Selah   

He is an E. Unfortunately, the Scorex info is no longer available.

jmathree

• Donate to St. Jude's at http://www.tg.stjude.org/
    • View Profile
    • Prosperlinks
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 06:05:09 pm »

He is an E. Unfortunately, the Scorex info is no longer available.

I don't remember the extended credit data, but I do recall some of his employment data:

1) status = self-employed

2) income = $0 or unable to verify

3) occupation = judge

I only remember this because "self-employed judge" fit so well with the narrative.
Due to Prosper's change in policy to allow links to 3rd party discussion forums in user profiles noted in this thread, I have updated  my profile to help Prosper members find discussion forums, blogs, and stats and analysis sites to help them succeed on Prosper.com.

DakotahFury

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2008, 07:43:57 am »

since prosper's report this listing seems to be malfunctioning, may I suggest reporting it here

https://tips.fbi.gov/
Did you report it? I'd be happy to if you haven't already...
I'm sure the feds would love to have a chat with this guy/gal.

I doubt it -- if the feds chatted with every nut case, they wouldn't have time to do anything else.
They may not chat with him...but you can be sure that they would run his name through the "database". Attempting fundraising for a such an operation? They could throw the book at him. The $1k listing would make it appear to be a joke...but his previous listing was for $15k, IIRC.
"If you are up-to-date on your vaccines today, and you avail yourself of the treatments, your chances of dying COVID are vanishingly rare and certainly much lower than your risk of getting into trouble with the flu," Jha (White House COVID-19 Response Coordinator) told NPR.

onthefence

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2008, 02:26:34 pm »

Wow.  He's very ambitious and plans to accomplish a lot with a $1,000 loan.
Note that he doesn't promise to repay his lenders.  This is probably his first incidence of taxation on his way to his ascension.

Well he intends to seize all of our Jewish assets anyway.  Maybe his ploy is far more subtle.  Doing it $1,000 at a time.
Lobby permission granted
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up