Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's going on with my borrowers?  (Read 8042 times)

nonattender

• View Profile
Re: What's going on with my borrowers?
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 03:32:49 pm »

I have a theory.  My theory is that many prosper loans are showing up late for a few days because of the accounting software change.  For example, I looked at one loan which was flagged as "<15 days late", and saw that the most recent payment had not posted, but strangely the balance shown at the top of the loan detail page had been decremented!  Perhaps accounting for the payment is delayed, getting some displayed info out of synch for a few days. 

Time will tell.

I just don't get how they took one of the few things that was working correctly and screwed THAT up. And no communication...

They posted the update that they'd promised to post by yesterday, yesterday.  It's on their blog.
It confirms Fred's guess about underlying accounting maybe being OK but still some display issues.

-t
Nothing that I ever say is "professional advice" - principally, because I suffer from an infinitely inescapable prinicipal/agent problem, in that I am, in principle, always acting as my own agent.

Peer-to-Peer Lending & Personal Loan Information

triad

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 12:53:19 pm »

After 3 weeks of having a negative balance (I was debited for a failed ACH even though I'd never been credited with the money), Prosper got it fixed.

Now I get an email with a phone number asking me to call in to discuss it.  No phone number when I had a complaint, but one once they have fixed it.  I wonder if they keep call stats and are trying to pad those as well.

Xenon481

• Feeling Gassy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 01:12:35 pm »

After 3 weeks of having a negative balance (I was debited for a failed ACH even though I'd never been credited with the money), Prosper got it fixed.

Now I get an email with a phone number asking me to call in to discuss it.  No phone number when I had a complaint, but one once they have fixed it.  I wonder if they keep call stats and are trying to pad those as well.

They probably want to talk to you so they can tell you to stop posting here.

TotoMMB

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 02:54:16 pm »

They probably want to talk to you so they can tell you to stop posting here.

;D

Back to the jacked up operations...I have two loans with payments due on the 21st. One is from Apr. '08, on auto payment, never had a misstep. Another loan, from Apr '10 (oops), first payment due 5/21. Not a whiff of activity from either...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up