Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bankruptcy Filings  (Read 14895 times)

Senator

• View Profile
Re: Bankruptcy Filings
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 08:53:31 am »

My 4+ month late is an A rated blender.  LS profile: http://www.lendingstats.com/lenders/eeemaan
Stats as of 12/29/2010:
Total withdrawals: $3,488.87 minus (-) Total deposits: $3,600.00 = ($111.13)
Cash balance: $0
Principal value of active notes:  $0
Total active notes: 0 of 70.

Successful loans are made to persons who are on a clear path to financial stability. -Mjerryfirst May 18th, 2008.

I know that when I make my 10% those "unbelievers" will call it luck cause that will be the easiest way to excuse their mistakes. -Researchpro May 5th, 2009.

It's a great time to be poor and irresponsible in America. -PPT May 2009

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 09:26:55 am »

I've had a BK show up as early as <15 months late (right now it's in late, so still not eligible to be  "in collections" if it wasn't BK).

That gives me a current total of 6 BKs and 2 that are late but aren't in collections, supposedly because of C&D letters (and no legal proceedings I've seen).
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

Nora_Lenderbee

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 10:53:34 am »

I've had a BK show up as early as <15 months late

you mean "days," not "months," don't you?  ;)

vsqueen

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 11:59:23 am »

Has anyone ever got more than $0 on a bankruptcy filing?

I still haven't had a bankruptcy "default" yet.  I have 5 total (and am expecting 2 more anytime).

However, this loan

http://www.prosper.com/lend/listing.aspx?listingID=47724

is currently in BK and making payments.  Last full payment was June 1, 2007 and immediately after that payment, the BK notation showed up.  Since then I have received .63 on Dec 6, 2007 and .74 on Mar 10, 2008.  The total amount has gone to late fees and interest.

Since the payments are now being posted by OP, I am guessing a check is being sent quarterly.  It will take forever to pay it off, but at least I am getting something! 

A drunk girl's lips are a sober girl's desire.

iLIE

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2008, 02:34:05 pm »

VS

Thats CH 13 BK

You are in a repayment plan..Lucky for you.
Some people are like slinkys; they really don't have a purpose in life , but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

vsqueen

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 07:00:05 pm »

VS

Thats CH 13 BK

You are in a repayment plan..Lucky for you.

Thank you, I always seem to get the BKs mixed up and can't remember which is the one that has the repayment plan. 

So this is a 13.  The repayments are lucky for me, considering the BK.  If I was really lucky, the loan would have been paid back monthly for 36 months! LOL

If I could only find out about the other 4 BK's I have.  Especially considering one has been in BK for over a year!
A drunk girl's lips are a sober girl's desire.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up