Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dear Doug Fuller  (Read 4102 times)

iLIE

• View Profile
Dear Doug Fuller
« on: May 13, 2008, 08:00:39 pm »

I know you read this website as i see you were on last night.

Name:     FraudMan

Last Active:     Today at 02:51:12 AM

It's good to know this job is keeping you up at night wondering what the people who are your customers think.

This customer thinks you should sell the 4+ late loans for anything you can get.
Some people are like slinkys; they really don't have a purpose in life , but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

mothandrust

• View Profile
Re: Dear Doug Fuller
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 12:31:39 am »

+1  Sell 'em!  Sell 'em!  They're not worth anything!
"Fake quotes will ruin the internet" -- Benjamin Franklin

Staneslav

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 08:12:51 am »

a
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:29:16 pm by Staneslav »
Look to my coming, at first light, on the day of the Cub's mathematical elimination. At dawn, look to the NL Central.
My apologies to Tolkien.

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 12:15:04 pm »

+1
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

Senator

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 04:16:05 pm »

They could put a positive spin on it by paying us 4% then claim that they held out for 1/3rd more for their lenders.

They could also just take them off the book with ANAT (another new agency test).
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 05:56:41 pm by Senator »
Stats as of 12/29/2010:
Total withdrawals: $3,488.87 minus (-) Total deposits: $3,600.00 = ($111.13)
Cash balance: $0
Principal value of active notes:  $0
Total active notes: 0 of 70.

Successful loans are made to persons who are on a clear path to financial stability. -Mjerryfirst May 18th, 2008.

I know that when I make my 10% those "unbelievers" will call it luck cause that will be the easiest way to excuse their mistakes. -Researchpro May 5th, 2009.

It's a great time to be poor and irresponsible in America. -PPT May 2009

barnacle1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 04:31:37 pm »

I guess they could also try a new collection agency. That has worked so well with Amsher. Could someone please tell me why Prosper does not reverify the information of a borrower when a first payment default occurs? Any time that occurs with a mortgage loan it happens.

onthefence

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 04:56:02 pm »

I guess they could also try a new collection agency. That has worked so well with Amsher. Could someone please tell me why Prosper does not reverify the information of a borrower when a first payment default occurs? Any time that occurs with a mortgage loan it happens.

Because if it did not check out then they might be on the hook for the identity theft guarantee.
Lobby permission granted

cowdog

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 05:03:39 pm »

In JW's failed blog (John Witchel, CTO of Prosper), he indicated these ideas are all subject to the available resources. He said there ARE no resources, it is a shoestring budget, the company isn't making money and loan originations need to be something like four TIMES what they are now to even see the light of day, let alone make a profit. So, we should just sit and wait to see what happens. Oh wait, we can't sit, no couch.

;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up