Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Poll

What should Doug Fuller do with THE CURRENT BATCH OF 4+ late loans?

Sell them NOW at the best price
- 15 (50%)
Keep working to get us a better price
- 2 (6.7%)
Undecided
- 1 (3.3%)
WGAF
- 2 (6.7%)
Don't sell--take legal action.
- 10 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Debt Sale: Hold 'em or Fold 'em?  (Read 6600 times)

Staneslav

• View Profile
Re: Debt Sale: Hold 'em or Fold 'em?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 09:00:50 am »

a
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:21:57 pm by Staneslav »
Look to my coming, at first light, on the day of the Cub's mathematical elimination. At dawn, look to the NL Central.
My apologies to Tolkien.

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 12:05:18 pm »

Any daggers that have appeared on my now 30 4+ months have not resulted in payments (at least not enough to get them out of the 4+ month status and I'm ASSuming P-----r would be smart enough not to include people who made recent payments but are still in the 4+ month late category in their "Maybe someday in the future" JDB sale.
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

ira01

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2008, 12:23:28 pm »

Any daggers that have appeared on my now 30 4+ months have not resulted in payments (at least not enough to get them out of the 4+ month status

One of my 2 (out of 4) 4+month lates with recent daggers has now moved into the 3-month late category.  Yeah!  The other still shows the dagger, but the payment was initiated 2 days later so I guess I'll know in 2 days if it will go through or fail (it appears to be a Prosper pull, so I'm not holding my breath).

and I'm ASSuming P-----r would be smart enough not to include people who made recent payments but are still in the 4+ month late category in their "Maybe someday in the future" JDB sale.

Although one would certainly hope that to be the case, I wouldn't count on it.  I seem to recall a thread here a while back stating that a loan that had made a recent payment was still sold off in the debt sale. 
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up