Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amsher - not doing well  (Read 10809 times)

Urbi_et_Orbi

• "Lock Him Up" - Suspended Since 9/3/2009
    • View Profile
Re: Amsher - not doing well
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 04:37:15 pm »

Collection still sucks, but I noticed a couple of long-dromant loans showing activity today. One was a 4+ (stopped regular payments in December), one was a 3 and one was a 1 Month late (in collection).

Mothandrust: "Why's he off the ballot in Colorado but it's OK for the other 48 states and Hawaii to vote for him"
https://www.prospers.org/forum/index.php?topic=37264.msg807090#msg807090

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 06:37:06 pm »

The only changes I've had on my 4+ lates is two more added.  :'(
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

MustardTree

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2008, 01:54:08 pm »

Collection still sucks, but I noticed a couple of long-dromant loans showing activity today. One was a 4+ (stopped regular payments in December), one was a 3 and one was a 1 Month late (in collection).

I had a couple DQs that showed similar activity yesterday.  I had a big grin and was thinking of starting a thread about AmSher success at tracking down deadbeats.  Today I realized that they were fakeout dummy pulls on invalid bank accounts and never went through.
MustardTree (Dan)

Urbi_et_Orbi

• "Lock Him Up" - Suspended Since 9/3/2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 02:02:28 pm »

I had a couple DQs that showed similar activity yesterday.  I had a big grin and was thinking of starting a thread about AmSher success at tracking down deadbeats.  Today I realized that they were fakeout dummy pulls on invalid bank accounts and never went through.

Yep - I noticed that too this morning.  Odd - some were non-standard amounts and 3 and 4+ month loans. 
Mothandrust: "Why's he off the ballot in Colorado but it's OK for the other 48 states and Hawaii to vote for him"
https://www.prospers.org/forum/index.php?topic=37264.msg807090#msg807090

DCS

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2008, 05:06:04 pm »

I just noticed a dagger on one of my 4+ monthers and eagerly clicked to view the details.  The collection agency got enough out of the borrower to pay the NSF fee, lol...

Agency: AmSher
Payments collected: $0.16 after 3 months 3 weeks

Capital_Finance_Group

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2008, 07:44:03 pm »

The only changes I've had on my 4+ lates is two more added.  :'(

I have 2 more on the way to join my other 2.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up