Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fred93's blog - Bankrutpcy Postponed  (Read 16008 times)

Fred93

• View Profile
Re: Fred93's blog - Bankrutpcy Postponed
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2010, 01:15:38 am »

Nah -- the blog has often been somewhat schizophrenic, as it is apparently moderated by several different people.

I agree with schizophrenic.

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2010, 08:26:33 am »

the word coward comes to mind too when I think of a bunch of people posting behind the name "prosper blog"
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

you're

kenL

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2010, 09:56:56 am »

I'm really surprised that prosper posted those comments and responses to their blog. The overall tone of the comments is really negative and anybody with half a brain would see those comments and especially the responses as huge red flags.

Well look at it this way.  We've criticized prosper (rightly) for so often hiding anything that wasn't blue sky and daises.  So now they let some somewhat critical comments thru, and you criticize them for that.  Can't have it both ways.

I say great, they're adopting a more open style, as they should have done in the first place.  Don't trash 'em for it.

You are absolutely right, I´m also glad they are willing to post critical comments but it still surprises me. But posting those responses....'we don't believe' .... what kind of response is that. And the other response totally avoided mentioning the notes and only mentioned the bank accounts. Its a very obvious avoidance, which doesn't count for open in my book.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up