Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: The end has finally arrived for Prosper?  (Read 22698 times)

DakotahFury

• View Profile
Re: The end has finally arrived for Prosper?
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 12:43:51 pm »

As the GLEE continues to spread throughout .ORG, I just wanted to let you know that I was having a technical problem and sent PMI customer support an email yesterday.  I got a prompt, helpful response.  I followed up with a phone call today and the phone was answerd within 30 seconds by a cheery, helpful person.  Problem resolved. 
 :o
Was it related to your first late?
http://www.ericscc.com/listings/341519
"If you are up-to-date on your vaccines today, and you avail yourself of the treatments, your chances of dying COVID are vanishingly rare and certainly much lower than your risk of getting into trouble with the flu," Jha (White House COVID-19 Response Coordinator) told NPR.

God-Father

• Pay up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2008, 01:17:42 pm »

As the GLEE continues to spread throughout .ORG, I just wanted to let you know that I was having a technical problem and sent PMI customer support an email yesterday.  I got a prompt, helpful response.  I followed up with a phone call today and the phone was answerd within 30 seconds by a cheery, helpful person.  Problem resolved. 
No, but thanks for asking.  I was having trouble accessing the Prosper Forum.  I thought maybe they found out I was part of .ORG, but it was just a bug because I had changed my email address.

BTW you have a very colorful display yourself.  I am not sure if I will be able to match it.   :D

http://www.lendingstats.com/lenders/DakotahFury

DakotahFury

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2008, 01:21:33 pm »

No, but thanks for asking.  I was having trouble accessing the Prosper Forum.  I thought maybe they found out I was part of .ORG, but it was just a bug because I had changed my email address.

BTW you have a very colorful display yourself.  I am not sure if I will be able to match it.   :D

http://www.lendingstats.com/lenders/DakotahFury
Really? Great investigative skills on your part. I think you'll be quite disappointed with your portfolio's performance. Time will tell. We were all supremely confident at 41 days average loan age...
"If you are up-to-date on your vaccines today, and you avail yourself of the treatments, your chances of dying COVID are vanishingly rare and certainly much lower than your risk of getting into trouble with the flu," Jha (White House COVID-19 Response Coordinator) told NPR.

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2008, 01:33:55 pm »

Don't overestimate the lack of P-----r collections or overestimate their verification. That's what has caused most of the "color" in our portfolios.
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

God-Father

• Pay up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2008, 02:04:43 pm »

Don't overestimate the lack of P-----r collections or overestimate their verification. That's what has caused most of the "color" in our portfolios.
Thanks.  As far as collections. I will not be disappointed.  Since this is a public forum, I will not go into my reasons.

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2008, 02:07:48 pm »

Thanks.  As far as collections. I will not be disappointed.  Since this is a public forum, I will not go into my reasons.
you have a super-sekrit way of choosing loans that you know prosper will do a better job of collections with?
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

you're

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2008, 02:13:14 pm »

I said it wrong - don't UNDERestimate the lack of P-----r collections :) Their lack is quite high. And if you think you can collect on your own, you might want to read your TOS. You will find yourself not only blocked from bidding or borrowing, but also from deciding when you can pull your money out.
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

Nora_Lenderbee

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2008, 02:15:21 pm »

Maybe God_Father's expectations are so low that he won't be disappointed, no matter how badly collections do.  ;)

ETA: Indeed, his expectations are low. See the thread he links to below. So he is not kidding himself about collections.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 03:28:03 pm by Nora_Lenderbee »

bamalucky

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2008, 02:30:24 pm »

You couldn't collect with a gun the people he is loaning to.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

God-Father

• Pay up!
    • View Profile

bamalucky

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2008, 03:26:28 pm »

http://www.prospers.org/forum/collection_expectations-t8945.0.html

Please stop pimping yourself all over these boards.There is no need to cross post links to yourself

God-Father

• Pay up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2008, 03:30:19 pm »

http://www.prospers.org/forum/collection_expectations-t8945.0.html

Please stop pimping yourself all over these boards.There is no need to cross post links to yourself
Sorry - I was trying to move this discussion to a different place.  I am done here.

bamalucky

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2008, 03:31:38 pm »

This isn't your thread.You don't get to decide when it stops.

1toolman

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2008, 11:12:23 pm »

You guys are all full of shit.  Prosper ain't closin, and BTW, Elvis IS dead.
I'm gonna get rich and retire just from loaning out money on Prosper!  29%!

NewHorizon

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2008, 09:45:52 am »

I can't help but wonder if Karen Appleton saw the writing on the wall way back when she departed...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up