Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just what has Prosper offered in the "Offer"?  (Read 1895 times)

Investar

• View Profile
Just what has Prosper offered in the "Offer"?
« on: November 27, 2008, 08:37:22 am »

Per section "II" of the SEC's ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDING in the matter of PROSPER MARKETPLACE: "In anticipation of ... these proceedings, Respondent has submitted an Offer of Settlement (the “Offer”) which the Commission has determined to accept." But the document contains no Appendix or other reference to this "Offer".

Can anyone locate the "Settlement" the SEC has accepted? I'd love to read that vital piece of ephemera.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 08:39:56 am by Investar »

cubbiesnextyr

• Suspended since 12/13/07
    • View Profile
Re: Just what has Prosper offered in the "Offer"?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 09:27:27 am »

Per section "II" of the SEC's ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDING in the matter of PROSPER MARKETPLACE: "In anticipation of ... these proceedings, Respondent has submitted an Offer of Settlement (the “Offer”) which the Commission has determined to accept." But the document contains no Appendix or other reference to this "Offer".

Can anyone locate the "Settlement" the SEC has accepted? I'd love to read that vital piece of ephemera.

It's been speculated on here:

http://www.prospers.org/forum/prosper_order_to_cease_and_desist_by_sec-t10903.0.html;msg178872#msg178872

Basically, some don't believe it's public info.  Others think it's that they simply wont do it anymore.

HollowOak

• View Profile
Re: Just what has Prosper offered in the "Offer"?
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 01:25:27 pm »

The offer is to stop offering unregulated securities.
Old Stump
My blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up