Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4339 times)

military-2-military

• View Profile
    • Military-2-Military Lending
Hello
« on: July 07, 2010, 08:10:29 am »

Just wanted to say hello to all.  I've been hunting for some thing positive on prosper on the site.  Has anybody seen anything?

xraider

• View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 08:12:53 am »

Hello, Military.  If you go back to November 2006 ish to March 2007 ish, you'll see mostly positive things.

We were all high on Prosper once upon a time, or we would not have been lenders.
Prosper missed me.  They lifted my suspension a day early.

Xenon481

• Feeling Gassy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 08:27:39 am »

Also, a lot of the positive side of the community forums were completely wiped out when Prosper completely removed their forums which was a treasure trove of us lenders doing due diligence for Prosper, actively coming up with new product ideas for Prosper, helping borrowers understand their own finances better, and much more. Prosper banned several lenders and eventually removed all of this amazing information because people started to question some of the actions that Prosper was/wasn't taking with people that were performing openly illegal acts on the platform without recourse.

That woke up several people to start looking at other internal management issues within Prosper and lights just started turning on in everybody's head.

military-2-military

• View Profile
    • Military-2-Military Lending
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 02:58:40 pm »

Something positive..... my first loan paid in full before I have gotten my first delinquency.  What does this mean..  Probably little to nothing.  Letting the rest age like fine wine hopefully they don't turn out vinager. ;D

pioneer11

• 7/27/07-1/28/23
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 03:13:43 pm »

Something positive..... my first loan paid in full before I have gotten my first delinquency.  What does this mean..  Probably little to nothing.  Letting the rest age like fine wine hopefully they don't turn out vinager. ;D
It means the one that paid off will be back soon for a larger loan.  "I am a proven Prosper borrower, blah, blah, blah."
Why should I save a dog for $19 per month when I can save a child for $10 per month?
Pages: [1]   Go Up