Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Prosper credit bureau reporting not being updated  (Read 21287 times)

Mtnchick

• View Profile
Prosper credit bureau reporting not being updated
« on: October 31, 2010, 11:23:21 am »

Just an FYI - I put in an "investigation" for Experian and Trans Union for Prosper basically just to see if they'll correct it. As we've realized they haven't reported anything since 11/09. Both bureaus asked what the correct balance was and I gave them the balance per prosper.com

I'll let you know what I hear!
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

Investar

• View Profile
Re: Prosper credit bureau reporting not being updated
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 09:35:58 am »

Thanks for doing this!

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 09:45:30 am »

I have a feeling prosper would be an easy victim of a jack attack(TM CreditBoards)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 09:49:02 am by 112233 »
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

you're

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 09:48:19 am »

I have feeling prosper would be an easy victim of a jack attack(TM CreditBoards)

Yep.

I haven't disputed anything in years and saw how amazingly easy it is just to put a check next to EVERYTHING and bombard them with investigating.

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 09:49:10 am »

I wish we could find someone who's gotten a loan recently and see who the hard inquiry is attributed to. I still think Prosper is using another account to check and that's why they can't report.

ira01

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 12:38:06 pm »

I wish we could find someone who's gotten a loan recently and see who the hard inquiry is attributed to. I still think Prosper is using another account to check and that's why they can't report.

Could do the same thing by starting a listing and then seeing who the soft pull is attributed to.
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 11:28:40 am »

Transunion has updated the information through 10/10 - and it's correct :)

Cushie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 09:25:10 pm »

Oh, gonna have to check. Thanks for the update!

striders

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 01:08:40 pm »

My Prosper account has also NOT BEEN UPDATED since 08/2010.

This create a NEGATIVE effect on my credit report, since my overall balance in all 3 Credit Bureau is HIGHER than the actual amount.

Is there somewhere I can complain this to, since this impact my credit and costing me money? I.e higher interest when applying for loan because Prosper is reporting incorrect information.

God-Father

• Pay up!
    • View Profile

Fred93

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 01:36:42 pm »

My Prosper account has also NOT BEEN UPDATED since 08/2010.

This create a NEGATIVE effect on my credit report, since my overall balance in all 3 Credit Bureau is HIGHER than the actual amount.

Is there somewhere I can complain this to, since this impact my credit and costing me money? I.e higher interest when applying for loan because Prosper is reporting incorrect information.

BBB, FTC, ...

striders

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2011, 03:50:40 pm »

Thanks, guys. I will file the complaint and will provide updates.

FYI, I DID try to work this out with Prosper, emailing them almost once every 2 months and their response is almost always "It will be updated next month". So I did my due diligence, but not Prosper.

Cushie

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2011, 05:54:21 pm »

Send them a real letter, get a green card from the Post Office (return receipt??).  Detail how it's affecting you and by what date you expect them to update. 

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2011, 05:59:22 pm »

Send them a real letter, get a green card from the Post Office (return receipt??).  Detail how it's affecting you and by what date you expect them to update. 

Screw that - they already tried to contact them - and now we know they'll be reading it here ;)

msushi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 08:50:57 am »

when these accounts go into collections is there not any grounds for the collection agency to stand on since all of these loans are owned by individuals and never prosper's property in the first place to sell?

is there any place that says that lenders actually do own the loans? what gives prosper the right to take over our loans and do whatever they want with them even though they don't own them?

:-X
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 09:12:20 am by msushi »
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up