Public Boards > Introductions

Student interested in studying P2P lending

<< < (2/3) > >>

Beerbud1:

--- Quote from: 312lender on June 22, 2011, 06:54:16 pm ---Careful how much weight you give certain people's messages on this board. Urbi and Ira, among others, are currently part of a class action lawsuit against prosper and I believe both are suspended from lending on the site. An impartial (in my opinion) website where you can get info on prosper and lendingclubs performance is www.lendingstats.com.  KenL, a forum member, runs the site.

--- End quote ---

:'( Left out again. Urbi and I were suspended on the same day.  Ira was suspended for e-mailing lenders to check out Prosper's own forums.

112233:

--- Quote from: 312lender on June 22, 2011, 06:54:16 pm ---Careful how much weight you give certain people's messages on this board. Urbi and Ira, among others, are curretly part of a class action lawsuit against prosper and I believe both are suspended from lending on the site. An impartial (in my opinion) website where you can get info on prosper and lendingclubs performance is www.lendingstats.com.  KenL, a forum member, runs the site.

--- End quote ---
afaik, ira is not currently part of a class action lawsuit against prosper.

this forum is moderated very little. you can share and take away any information you please.

ira01:

--- Quote from: 312lender on June 22, 2011, 06:54:16 pm ---Careful how much weight you give certain people's messages on this board. Urbi and Ira, among others, are curretly part of a class action lawsuit against prosper
--- End quote ---

Wrong again.  I am (like every other Prosper 1.0 lender with the probable exception of Prosper employees) a potential class member in a putative class action that has not yet been certified as a class.  I am not a named plaintiff in that lawsuit, nor am I personally involved in it. 

Urbi_et_Orbi:
312lender is obviously the pride of the Northwestern University School of Law...  ::)

ira01:

--- Quote from: Urbi_et_Orbi on June 23, 2011, 01:13:00 am ---312lender is obviously the pride of the Northwestern University School of Law...  ::)
--- End quote ---

Do we actually know he's a law student there?  Northwestern is a very good law school (#12 on the U.S. News and World Report ranking).  I would expect better of their students.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version