Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Article on Prosper Collections Procedure  (Read 17815 times)

Mtnchick

• View Profile
Re: Article on Prosper Collections Procedure
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2012, 09:20:51 am »

You left off: Ding their credit rating.

IIRC, they are only reporting to 2 bureaus.

And there was a point where it was taking them months to report (as in 6+). Not sure if that's gotten better or not. That situation was under Doug Fuller's regime.
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

big-al

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2012, 12:13:04 pm »

You left off: Ding their credit rating.

And there was a point where it was taking them months to report (as in 6+). Not sure if that's gotten better or not. That situation was under Doug Fuller's regime.

And what are the chances they actually respond to consumer disputes?

sdkester

• View Profile
    • SKFox.com
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 08:28:05 am »

I'm a current borrower. They report only to TransUnion and Experian, not to Equifax. They are generally 120 days behind, and don't update that you paid off (just stop reporting) unless you dispute via the two agencies.

FWIW, Lending Club is 90 days behind and only report to TransUnion and Experian.
Professional web application developer . No, I won't fix your computer.

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 09:47:05 am »

I'm a current borrower. They report only to TransUnion and Experian, not to Equifax. They are generally 120 days behind, and don't update that you paid off (just stop reporting) unless you dispute via the two agencies.

FWIW, Lending Club is 90 days behind and only report to TransUnion and Experian.

Wow.   :ninja:
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2012, 12:27:12 pm »

There should be a penalty for reporting late like this. At the very least the entire trade line should eligible for removal regardless if they can fix it.
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

you're

msava

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2012, 04:47:48 am »

Enjoyed this quote:

As for going to court it all about return on investment – and Prosper have figured out that the returns are not worth the costs involved.

I recall I sat right next to Chris Larsen at the SoCal M&G where he answered a similar question with the response that Prosper would aggressively go after these people in court - to make examples of the more blatant thiefs, even when it didn't necessarily make sense financially.

I am pretty sure Fred93 heard the same answer.
I remember that same question in a M&G in Hawaii and Chris Larsen gave the same answer, elaborating on the aggressiveness of collection agency.
" Ten percent of what you eat feeds you, 90 percent feeds your doctor."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up