Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BigGulp  (Read 5047 times)

BigGulp

• View Profile
BigGulp
« on: December 16, 2007, 11:47:40 am »

<----Big Gulp

'nough said.

...Gulp

Xenon481

• Feeling Gassy
    • View Profile
BigGulp
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 12:02:20 pm »

It should be noted that Big Gulp was a speaker at Prosper Days 2007, and hosts large pre-Prosper Days parties.

BigGulp

• View Profile
BigGulp
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 12:05:41 pm »

It should be noted that Big Gulp was a speaker at Prosper Days 2007, and hosts large pre-Prosper Days parties.
I'm starting to blush...

...Gulp

BigGulp

• View Profile
Re: BigGulp
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 12:54:34 pm »

What is your experience in P2P lending?
I started lending on Prosper in February, 2006.  My last loan was November 2007 (which was under special circumstances).  I used to spend all my waking hours on the old Prosper forums which netted me the most posts (over 8000) which led to lots of media attention and the chance to speak at the Keynote speech at PD 2007.  Since I believe in the community aspect, I host parties, most notable the Big Gulp Pre-Conference Party the night before Prosper Days kicks off.  This year the party is sponsored by Pro$pers.org... ;D

However I don't lend on Prosper anymore until they fix everything that is broken.

How did you end up at Prospers.org?
Cause it is real here, plus it was another spot for me to spew my stuff.

Where to do you live?
Silicon Valley.

What do you do?
Computer related stuff, every once in a while I'll try and sell you a Drobo too.

Other Hobbies?
Constantly modifying my car (C6 Vette), trying not to get caught by LEO's.  Travel, and Hockey Games

PLP

• View Profile
    • Personal Loan Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 01:15:23 pm »

What is your experience in P2P lending?
I started lending on Prosper in February, 2006.  My last loan was November 2007 (which was under special circumstances).  I used to spend all my waking hours on the old Prosper forums which netted me the most posts (over 8000) which led to lots of media attention and the chance to speak at the Keynote speech at PD 2007.  Since I believe in the community aspect, I host parties, most notable the Big Gulp Pre-Conference Party the night before Prosper Days kicks off.  This year the party is sponsored by Pro$pers.org... ;D

That is really interesting.  Is there a video of our speech that you can post a link to? I'd like to hear what you had to say.

Ferrix

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 03:17:22 pm »

Avatar history... the old .com forums used to have a very limited number of avatar choices.  When other Bruce Waynes started showing up, I made the BG letters in his avatar because we all were used to seeing him as that icon.

LoanChimp

• LC - Punk Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 10:59:29 pm »

I don't remember how to spell his name, but Guru gave Gulp his chin...

Pages: [1]   Go Up