Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: prosperreport.com received a letter from prosper's lawyer, re:cybersquatting  (Read 119099 times)

elroyskimms

• View Profile

If there were a choice, I'd much rather support this effort than the Red Gorilla fund. But I will support both.
What is this Red Gorilla Fund people have been referring to?

-E

leporello

If there were a choice, I'd much rather support this effort than the Red Gorilla fund. But I will support both.

-E
http://www.prospers.org/forum/lets_hire_a_red_gorilla_to_picket_pd2008-t4766.0.html

Mark12547

• View Profile

-E

Please see "Let's hire a Red Gorilla to picket PD2008" in "About Prosper" -> "General Prosper Chat".
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 10:38:33 pm by Mark12547 »
Free! I am free from Prosper!

SGriff

• Pedanticism for fun and profit...
    • View Profile

I'd just like to know (despite the fact that I volunteered to don the suit) exactly what the significance of the "red gorilla" is?
By all means, cry havoc and let slip the toy pomeranians of war!

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report

I'd just like to know (despite the fact that I volunteered to don the suit) exactly what the significance of the "red gorilla" is?

your question is the answer.
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

you're

SGriff

• Pedanticism for fun and profit...
    • View Profile

Can't be. TJ actually called Witchel a "red gorilla" last time he was here.
By all means, cry havoc and let slip the toy pomeranians of war!

Caladia

• View Profile

John Witchel had a company called "Red Gorilla" that went bankrupt.  Somewhere in these forums there's a thread with a link to a PowerPoint presentation that JW did, educating entrepreneurs about how to survive corporate bankruptcy.  ("Day 2:  Hide.") 

Accept the ease with which it can be done.

Capital_Finance_Group

• View Profile

http://www.news.com/2100-1017-247212.html

John Witchel had a company called "Red Gorilla" that went bankrupt.  Somewhere in these forums there's a thread with a link to a PowerPoint presentation that JW did, educating entrepreneurs about how to survive corporate bankruptcy.  ("Day 2:  Hide.") 

Tokyo Joe

• View Profile

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report

I think some want to use the red gorilla as a way to get people's attention and have them ask questions

you're

HollowOak

• View Profile

I think some want to use the red gorilla as a way to get people's attention and have them ask questions

Direct reference to his "Red Gorilla" company that went bust during the .com bust a few years back.
Old Stump
My blog

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report

Direct reference to his "Red Gorilla" company that went bust during the .com bust a few years back.
for those that know, they will undertand .. for those that dont, they will be quite curious why a red gorilla is walking around at prosper days.

you're

Fred93

• View Profile

for those that know, they will undertand .. for those that dont, they will be quite curious why a red gorilla is walking around at prosper days.

San Francisco has a high tolerance for wierdos.  In San Francisco I once walked past a man swinging a dead chicken around his head. 

Red Gorilla?  Nobody will notice.

Renoan

• View Profile

I went back last summer to R&R in Napa and visited SF to "remember my youth" and saw three men on stilts, two people dressed as pirates, and a man dressed as a dalmation.

(Can be sung to the tune of "12 Days of Christmas").

I'm no stranger to SF, but the dalmation suit caught me offguard.

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report

hey folks, I need to delay the release of that link for a bit. I will be back though. these are unchartered waters for me  :-\

ok, it's back up...

and public citizen has sent a response
http://www.prospers.org/forum/public_citizen_responds_to_prospers_threats_against_prosperreportcom-t4870.0.html

you're
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up