Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "negative" posts on official forums  (Read 4588 times)

lhsbandnurd

• View Profile
"negative" posts on official forums
« on: December 19, 2007, 11:19:24 pm »

I, for one, have only had one post get past moderation and I think they are ignoring me when I report people too. I still check in every now and then to see how things are going, and I am beginning to notice something.

More and more of the posts and replies are getting away with a negative tone.
For instance:
In this thread's only reply, DivinDJ mentions "even bigger loss for next year's taxes when even-more loans default".
In this thread Lendingstats.com, unnoficial forums, and low returns are discussed.
Or this familiar thread, especially Auream's post, about why all of the discussion seems to be done by newbies. In FlyHigh's thank you post he even compares Prosper to a reasonably run forum, to Prosper's detriment.

All right, so nothing too far out there. Still, it is another sign that Prosper won't be able to easily hide their problems...
*The opinions expressed by lhsbandnurd may not represent the opinions held by lhsbandnurd or its subsidiaries.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

NewHorizon

• View Profile
Re: "negative" posts on official forums
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 08:48:55 am »

I don't know that I'd characterize the tone as "negative".  Those posts strike me as predominantly informative.

But anyway, yes, information which shines a light on the negative aspects of Prosper and its activities seems to be getting thru more now than when the new forum first launched.  I think there's a new mod in place now who's not so overzealous with protecting Prosper's reputation so as to sacrifice vibrant communication within the Prosper community.
Pages: [1]   Go Up