Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: what do these prosper blog reader comments mean?  (Read 5770 times)

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report
what do these prosper blog reader comments mean?
« on: December 20, 2007, 12:16:46 pm »

somebody is just copy/pasting parts from the original blog with no additional value. I dont get it. I see it everywhere.

http://blog.prosper.com/2007/12/20/rateladder-new-editor-in-chief-of-prosper-blog/#comments
[…] am the new Editor-in-Chief of the Prosper Blog.  I will occasional write content, but mostly my duties are sourcing content, editing content, […]

ETA
n/m, that comment is from from the website the reader posted with his name. in any event, it's cryptic looking the way these are posted
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 12:21:37 pm by 112233 »
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

you're

RateLadder_com

• View Profile
    • RateLadder -- Prosper.com Lender Blog, Lending Strategy, Rate Analysis and Personal Finance
Re: what do these prosper blog reader comments mean?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 12:24:12 pm »

That is a trackback or pingback.

Blogging software automatically pings blog that was linked in a post.  It shows up much like a comment.

Mercurio

• View Profile
Re: what do these prosper blog reader comments mean?
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 07:48:31 pm »

somebody is just copy/pasting parts from the original blog with no additional value. I dont get it. I see it everywhere.
Please don't be so demanding of others. :D  Perhaps they ran out of original material and are recycling what they have.   Good grief, I was bored by the  first thing I  read there, why would I want to read it again?   I won't kvetch about it; I'll just avoid it.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up