Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fred93 updated his blog today (12/23/07) - trashing Lendingclub's ROI math  (Read 3234 times)

Fred93

• View Profile

Fred93 has unfortunately updated his blog this morning.

Today's entry is a lengthy monolog on Lendingclub's bad mathematics.

Fred93

• View Profile
Re: Fred93 updated his blog today (12/23/07) - trashing Lendingclub's ROI math
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 12:46:28 am »

Lendingstats responded.  They're taking down the ROI page.  I published their response in the blog.

Date: 12/24/2007
Subj: Re: Lendingclub - bad math
Thank you for your analysis of our ROI calculations. We are taking down the ROI section of the statistics page for now while we review your comments, track down potential errors in the calculation and improve the help page. We will blog a response in the next few days after we relaunch that page.

I tried to open an account on your blog to post a public comment but couldn’t sign up.

We appreciate your interest in Lending Club, and we hope that we can win you over as a lender.

Thanks again for your analysis,

Patrick from Lending Club

ira01

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 12:58:49 am »

Lendingstats Lendingclub responded.  They're taking down the ROI page.  I published their response in the blog.

Date: 12/24/2007
Subj: Re: Lendingclub - bad math
Thank you for your analysis of our ROI calculations. We are taking down the ROI section of the statistics page for now while we review your comments, track down potential errors in the calculation and improve the help page. We will blog a response in the next few days after we relaunch that page.

I tried to open an account on your blog to post a public comment but couldn’t sign up.

We appreciate your interest in Lending Club, and we hope that we can win you over as a lender.

Thanks again for your analysis,

Patrick from Lending Club

Too bad Prosper isn't responsive like that.  :( Hopefully, Lendingclub will stay responsive, and not turn into Prosper.
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

NewHorizon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 07:52:47 am »

I hafta say - that was a pleasant and responsible reply on the part of LendingClub.  I hope they're still like that, say, two years from now.

msava

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 12:30:49 pm »

Back in the old days of  Prosper, they were responsive also. Fred93 approached    lending club respectfully without malice. Just wait until some of the uncouth boobs on here start writing. ml

Be Pro$perou$
Ms. Ava
" Ten percent of what you eat feeds you, 90 percent feeds your doctor."
Pages: [1]   Go Up