Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Poll

which statement is most accurate for you. the "old forums" refer to prosper.spreebb.com. The "new forums" refer to connect.prosper.com.

1) I am a new Prosper member and never used the old forums. Currently, I spend more time at the new forums.
- 1 (1.1%)
2) I am a new Prosper member and never used the old forums. Currently, I spend more time at prospers.org's forums.
- 0 (0%)
3) I spent more time at the old forums and now I spend more time at the new forums.
- 1 (1.1%)
4) I spent more time at the old forums and now I spend more time at prospers.org's forums.
- 63 (71.6%)
5) I spent more time at the prospers.org's forums before the new forums, and now I spend more time at the new forums.
- 0 (0%)
6) I spent more time at the prospers.org's forums before the new forums, and I continue to spend more time at  prospers.org's forums.
- 17 (19.3%)
7) I dont know.
- 1 (1.1%)
8 ) WGAF
- 5 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Poll: time spent at forums, before new forums and after  (Read 6123 times)

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report
Poll: time spent at forums, before new forums and after
« on: January 08, 2008, 12:05:35 pm »

please vote
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

you're

BigGulp

• View Profile
Re: Poll: time spent at forums, before new forums and after
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 12:15:46 pm »

My text book answer is usually WGAF, but I actually answered correctly on this one.

...Gulp

Tokyo Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 12:31:27 pm »

I used to spend hours on the old forum.

Eventually, around the time Ira and 112233 were banned, I started spending more time at .org

I now spend zero time on the new forums.  I'm trying to cut down .org until I'm free from the whole web of Prosper...

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 12:43:22 pm »

My text book answer is usually WGAF, but I actually answered correctly on this one.

...Gulp
thanks for GAF
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

you're

BigGulp

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 12:46:28 pm »

...Gulp
thanks for GAF
;D

...Gulp

LoanChimp

• LC - Punk Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 12:49:16 pm »

I rarely read the new connect Prosper forum.

It's impossible to read. I have no idea which posts I've read already, so it's not worth my time trying to figure it out.

The other time waster is the duplicated answers. I saw a question posted, then the next day 9 almost identical responses were given (which happens since all posts queue in moderation before they're published).

It stinks...

xraider

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 01:54:22 pm »

I read the .com forums before they were taken down with no warning.  I do not read the "approved post" only new version.

I read .org, I expect to be here as long as (1) my money's locked up in Prosper; and (2) these forums exist.
Prosper missed me.  They lifted my suspension a day early.

ks6328

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 03:33:16 pm »

I selected the option of more time at the old forums before, and now more at prospers.org, but it was pretty even between the old .com forums and the .org forums.

With the new .com forums, I'll read threads in the Announcements board (which hasn't had any posts since 12/25/07).  In the Lenders board, I'll read threads of specific interest (e.g. debt sales), particularly if it was started by Prosper or the last post was by Prosper.

I don't look at the thread lists for the other new .com boards.  I only read those threads if someone posts a link here and if I think it's going to be worthwhile to follow the link.

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 04:05:36 pm »

I'm the only "I don't know". Honestly, I don't :(
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

Capital_Finance_Group

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 08:30:10 pm »

I had 3 or 4 posts here in about 6 months until Prosper closed their forums. This is the only medium left to post anything or true value.

MoneyDog

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 08:53:54 am »

I used to spend hours on the old forum.

Eventually, around the time Ira and 112233 were banned, I started spending more time at .org

I now spend zero time on the new forums.  I'm trying to cut down .org until I'm free from the whole web of Prosper...

Too.
"Don't let liars prosper here in our land." - Psalms 140:11

mothandrust

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 10:33:08 am »

I had 3 or 4 posts here in about 6 months until Prosper closed their forums. This is the only medium left to post anything or true value.

+1

I peruse the .Com too see if there is anyone discussing the use of endorsements or any bites on my "I'm Saving All My Lending Cash For You!" challenge.

It doesn't make any sense that borrowers are not allowed to talk to lenders.  If Prosper doesn't want business talked on their site they should direct that traffic here or somewhere else.

I put this line here so John Witchel has to read it.
"Fake quotes will ruin the internet" -- Benjamin Franklin
Pages: [1]   Go Up