Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fred93 blog 05/06/08 - the lawsuits begin  (Read 4448 times)

Fred93

• View Profile
Fred93 blog 05/06/08 - the lawsuits begin
« on: May 06, 2008, 11:24:43 pm »

Fred93 has angrily updated his blog tonite, with artful prose describing Prosper's legal action against a few nonpaying borrowers.  ...and a call to do more and do it faster ... dammit.

Specifically, these guys: Grant Wanapat, Jerald Teixeira, Holly Brown, Valentino Raboteaux, Ricardo Barboza, Crystal Moffett, Shi Li Park, Louis Collet, Robert Riviera, Christopher Carr, Chinyere Woke, Carlos Delgado, Diana Davis, Victoria Crawford, Mario Villanueva, Brandi Fitzgerald, Josephine Sharaba, Jermaine Massey, Teresita Spreen, Karen Rozier, Coleen Alexadria Dacey, Krag Pappas, Teresa Calvert, Lovel Hoxie, Deniece Todd, Kimberly Jones, Vickie Brown, Michelle Wiese, Rory Manning, Jeremy Brom, Lynn Horton, Del Phillips, Mark Dionne, Chona Dionne, Oscar Monge, Gregory Kolesar, Roger Treskunoff, Lavina Lewis, S. White

http://www.prospers.org/blogs/Fred93/2008/05/06/prosper_com_the_lawsuits_begin
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 11:36:02 pm by Fred93 »

iLIE

• View Profile
Re: Fred93 blog 05/06/08 - the lawsuits begin
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 11:57:58 pm »

Please don't poof this blog like some people do.
Some people are like slinkys; they really don't have a purpose in life , but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

ira01

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 12:19:27 am »

Good job Fred! 

I'm not sure that Victoria Crawford belongs in the same list as the others, given that is an entirely different situation (although it is interesting to note that Prosper sure moved with a whole lot more alacrity when it was suing to recover its OWN money, as opposed to all of the other suits, where it is suing to recover lenders' money).

Are the blogs hosted on .org (like yours) Googled?
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 12:24:57 am »

Good job Fred! 

I'm not sure that Victoria Crawford belongs in the same list as the others, given that is an entirely different situation (although it is interesting to note that Prosper sure moved with a whole lot more alacrity when it was suing to recover its OWN money, as opposed to all of the other suits, where it is suing to recover lenders' money).

with vic crawford, notice they chose the civil court route first in this criminal case
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

you're

Fred93

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 12:33:34 am »

Yes, but not very much, in other words they don't show up extensively in google searches.  Would probably do better if people posted more links to the blogs on other web sites. I think links to the "permalink" URLs, ie to specific posts in the blog would be most helpful in this regard.

xraider

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 08:01:14 am »

Fred, excellent!  Thanks for all the work you put in.
Prosper missed me.  They lifted my suspension a day early.

beerbud1

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 08:37:29 am »

Fred, thank you for all of your hard work and diligence. It's very much appreciated.

Now if only they realized that California is not the only place lawsuits should take place. There are other states and other defaulting borrowers that need to be addressed immediately.

Prosper as my loan servicer you need to move quicker and address our concerns faster.

Moron

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 10:52:17 am »

In the blog you list this guy Jerald Teixeira.

Web search turned up a news article that both his and former employer's houses were raided by the feds.

11911 Crockett Court: Owned by former Crisp & Cole employee Jerald Teixeira. He has defaulted on a $672,000 loan on the home.

Fat chance of getting a penny out of this one.

Spider5

• View Profile
    • Prosper Lending Blog
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 11:01:35 am »

Yes, but not very much, in other words they don't show up extensively in google searches.  Would probably do better if people posted more links to the blogs on other web sites. I think links to the "permalink" URLs, ie to specific posts in the blog would be most helpful in this regard.

Nice research.  I'll link to you as soon as I find a few minutes to write a post about this.

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 01:22:24 pm »

Thanks again, Fred. The time and effort you put into TRYING to help P------r completely for free is something they really need to start appreciating as much (actually more) than we do.
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

Nora_Lenderbee

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 01:51:31 pm »

Fred rawks. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up