Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Doug Fuller, update please?  (Read 19336 times)

xraider

• View Profile
Re: Doug Fuller, update please?
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2008, 08:38:51 pm »

I saw that.  However, it doesn't answer my question.  Has a BK been filed?  If so, what chapter?

I think that as a lender, I have a right to know that from my fiduciary.  Does anyone here disagree?  (That includes you, Doug.)
Prosper missed me.  They lifted my suspension a day early.

Fred93

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2008, 08:41:38 pm »

I saw that.  However, it doesn't answer my question.  Has a BK been filed?  If so, what chapter?

I think that as a lender, I have a right to know that from my fiduciary. 

I agree completely.  My purpose in posting that note was simply to indicate that Prosper agrees too, and has some sort of plans to provide same.  (Coming of all places from Andrew ... who in the past told us he wouldn't discuss future features.  :D :D :D )  Probably doesn't meet the timeframe you had in mind for an answer.

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2008, 09:53:07 pm »

I think that as a lender, I have a right to know that from my fiduciary.  Does anyone here disagree?  (That includes you, Doug.)
cmon, you're acting like you own your notes or something
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

you're

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2008, 10:04:49 pm »

Loan originations

We’ve also made some back-office improvements to our data handling process that should help us avoid delays in the pre-funding verification process.

They have pre-funding verification??!!  :o
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

cowdog

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2008, 10:10:18 pm »

Loan originations

We’ve also made some back-office improvements to our data handling process that should help us avoid delays in the pre-funding verification process.

Before the funds are deposited, a CR is pulled and they get back their postcard.

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2008, 10:11:35 pm »

Loan originations

witchel hired some people to help him scan listings for prospers.org

you're

cowdiddly

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2008, 10:39:03 pm »

WHY of course they have a verification process. I remember what it was when I got my loan.
     Phone Rings- young girl speaks " this is Proper loan verification and would like to speak to Mr XXXXX"
     I replied "This is him speaking"
     Young girl "I would like to verify your income. Approximately how much do you make a year.
     I reply "about 55K
     Young girl after a long pause says "Thank you very much, this is all we need" and hangs up
I would like to add LOL to this if it was'nt so sad.   

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2008, 10:42:48 pm »

WHY of course they have a verification process. I remember what it was when I got my loan.
     Phone Rings- young girl speaks " this is Proper loan verification and would like to speak to Mr XXXXX"
     Young girl "I would like to verify your income. Approximately how much do you make a year.
     I reply "about 55K
     Young girl after a long pause says "Thank you very much, this is all we need" and hangs up

And again why my money's being transferred out the second it hits $25.
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

mothandrust

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2008, 01:24:31 am »

I reply "about 55K

See how it's going to be all better?  They'll get rid of that long pause!
"Fake quotes will ruin the internet" -- Benjamin Franklin

zcommodore

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2008, 08:14:27 am »

I'm not entirely convinced that the "bankruptcy" tag really means the borrower has declared BK.  I have a member of my group who got a loan after declaring BK only a year or two prior who now shows she's in BK again.  From a little communicating with her, it was my understanding that she was working with a credit counseling service while dealing with a divorce and around that time, Prosper put the BK tag on her loan.  Of course, Prosper won't tell me anything about the situation and the borrower has gone silent so I really don't know much more than this.  At any rate, I don't believe the borrower is even eligible to declare BK yet so the BK tag doesn't seem to quite fit what may really be happening.  It's been nearly a year since the last payment on the loan and I have no idea if it will ever be written off either.  I just don't know what to expect other than to just sit and wait.

xraider

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2008, 09:19:04 am »

Z, that's exactly why I've posed these questions.  I'm tired of sitting and waiting.  I'm entitled to information on my money.

I am at a loss as to why Prosper thinks we're just going to sit here meekly as it violates the LRA and provides us with no information about curing.

ira01

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2008, 09:58:54 pm »

I am at a loss as to why Prosper thinks we're just going to sit here meekly as it violates the LRA and provides us with no information about curing.

Because we have???

Fred93

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2008, 10:50:38 pm »

I'm not entirely convinced that the "bankruptcy" tag really means the borrower has declared BK.  I have a member of my group who got a loan after declaring BK only a year or two prior who now shows she's in BK again.  From a little communicating with her, it was my understanding that she was working with a credit counseling service while dealing with a divorce and around that time, Prosper put the BK tag on her loan. 

I wonder if some of those "counseling" people send fake BK notices to creditors as a delaying tactic.

xraider

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2008, 11:14:47 pm »

That's what I think with my "bk."  There's no evidence of a filing.

I'll check again tomorrow, but it seems to me that Prosper should respond to my question about my loan and my money.  Silly me.

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2008, 11:17:25 pm »

BK notice = dont have to collect and loan default is delayed indefinitely

you're
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up