Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: H loves org!!!  (Read 5201 times)

H

• View Profile
H loves org!!!
« on: September 18, 2008, 05:36:56 pm »

Perhaps I should have started this thread before being put on ignore by 80% of the members here...

Thank you org for saving me from dumping my money into the black hole known as prosper. I forgot how I came across prosper.com, but it sounded like a great idea at the time.  I signed up and was ready to put some money in when I decided that maybe I should do a little research first.  I forgot what I googled to get here, but get here I did! Reading through all the negative things, the first thought that popped into my head was "well these people probably didn't do their research before bidding."  But the more I read, the more I learned that the whole system is broken and there's no way to come out ahead.  So I never "invested" a dime into this shitty company.

So why am I here? Because I'm addicted to the drama.  That justincrazy sure is zany. 

Oh, and I'll eventually want some investment advice as soon as my dad hands over the pitiful remnants of my college fund (AT&T stock.  Damn, they've taken a pounding).   

ToySoldier

• Lord Savage
    • View Profile
Re: H loves org!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 02:04:20 am »

Hi H,

Welcome to the wonderful dysfunctional world of Prospers.org...lol

Luckily I found Prospers.org by chance before I started putting large amounts of money into it. It's a great tool to get a loan but terrible for lending. I reluctantly broke my statement of not bidding recently. I "amended" it to: listings from people here on .org that have an established history of trust. Close Friends/Family too. I'm hoping Loanio.com comes online soon. Let's see if they've corrected the many areas where Prosper.com failed for Lenders.

I have fun watching all the Drama too. I have to admit... I laugh my *ss off with some of the posts. I wish I was around during the "good ol' days" before Prosper deleted their old forum.

http://www.prosperreport.com

I cant check my hyperlink from the PC I'm using. Let me know if it doesnt work.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 02:51:43 am by ToySoldier »
What Is Woke? - by Critical Drinker w/ 648,000+ views - https://youtu.be/LhRC6PQbCDo?t=75

You buy Bitcoin when you realize you were wrong

I'm "Right-Wing"?!? Not quite...
https://www.prospers.org/forum/index.php?topic=37842.msg809141#msg809141

As our resident Jim Cramer

xraider

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 07:16:40 am »

Welcome, H!  I don't have you on  ignore (yet  :D).  Join in!
Prosper missed me.  They lifted my suspension a day early.

cubbiesnextyr

• Suspended since 12/13/07
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 08:19:12 am »

One tasteless joke as your first post made you seem like a sock-puppet.  That's probably why you have your (currently) 13 ignores.

Tokyo Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 11:56:18 pm »

Where'd he go?

plaquenasty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 02:50:29 pm »

His/her ignore to post rating is impressive.

Nearly 3-1...
Pages: [1]   Go Up