Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WL  (Read 8709 times)

WL

• View Profile
WL
« on: September 29, 2008, 06:18:37 pm »

Hey I'm now WL

In a former life I was Capital Finance Group.
WL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Capital Finance Group

Tokyo Joe

• View Profile
Re: WL
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 06:40:42 pm »

New shirt?

makkberger

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 06:53:36 pm »

Is it because having the word "Finance" in your name today is un-PC?  :P
The ultimate measure of a person is do they keep their word or not.  And "I don't recall" means you're either lying or you should be put out to pasture...

Capital_Finance_Group

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 07:49:59 pm »

Hey I'm now WL

Thanks to the Cybergod that owns this place - Im BACK.

Tokyo Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 08:31:59 pm »

Hey I'm now WL

:D pwned

Tokyo Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 05:57:52 pm »

Hey I'm now WL

Wait a minute...

If the MODS won't permit you to be WL, why do they allow justinzachary to run around with his revolting plaquenasty sockpuppet?

You changed your name presumably for no nefarious purpose.  jz is hiding from his past and his ignores...

If a MOD would like to explain to me here why jz gets to have two names, and Capital Finance Group may only have one, I am all ears...

Caladia

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 06:05:13 pm »

Hey I'm now WL

Wait a minute...

If the MODS won't permit you to be WL, why do they allow justinzachary to run around with his revolting plaquenasty sockpuppet?

You changed your name presumably for no nefarious purpose.  jz is hiding from his past and his ignores...

If a MOD would like to explain to me here why jz gets to have two names, and Capital Finance Group may only have one, I am all ears...

When I read the above posts, I assumed CFG had forgotten his password or something, and had to create a new account, then got help from Ferrix to regain his old account.  (I could be wrong, but that's what it looked like to me.)

EDIT:  Ah, I was right.  See link: http://www.prospers.org/forum/request_for_lender_access-t9698.0.html;msg158591#msg158591

« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 06:07:21 pm by Caladia »
Accept the ease with which it can be done.

God-Father

• Pay up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 06:07:51 pm »

Hey I'm now WL

Wait a minute...

Excerpt from Verified Lenders FAQ

Hey! There are users in the Verified Lender forums who don't have matching userids on prosper.com!
Send the user a note requesting that they bring their userid in conformance with the access requirements. If the user does not comply in a reasonable timeframe (remember, they may be on holiday or not logging on to Prospers.org every day), then post an issue in the Moderator Requests forum where the mods may see and act on the issue. Most likely the member will lose access to the verified forums until their usernames are in compliance again.

Tokyo Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 06:16:55 pm »

I moved this to the "Comments" forum, thanks guys.

Capital_Finance_Group

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 07:16:04 pm »

Hey I'm now WL

Wait a minute...

Excerpt from Verified Lenders FAQ

Hey! There are users in the Verified Lender forums who don't have matching userids on prosper.com!
Send the user a note requesting that they bring their userid in conformance with the access requirements. If the user does not comply in a reasonable timeframe (remember, they may be on holiday or not logging on to Prospers.org every day), then post an issue in the Moderator Requests forum where the mods may see and act on the issue. Most likely the member will lose access to the verified forums until their usernames are in compliance again.

OK OK OK - I'M CAPITAL FINANCE GROUP
I created the WL login to get email access to Ferrix after I screwed up and lost my CFG login.
WL is NOT a sock puppet. I told you and the Owner of this site who WL was and now that I have CFG back I have no further plans to use WL. I AM CAPITAL FINANCE GROUP  :D :D :D

Urbi_et_Orbi

• "Lock Him Up" - Suspended Since 9/3/2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 09:34:25 pm »

I thought perhaps CFG had been seized by the feds and was being sold to J.P. Morgan Chase.
Mothandrust: "Why's he off the ballot in Colorado but it's OK for the other 48 states and Hawaii to vote for him"
https://www.prospers.org/forum/index.php?topic=37264.msg807090#msg807090

Capital_Finance_Group

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 09:40:21 pm »

I thought perhaps CFG had been seized by the feds and was being sold to J.P. Morgan Chase.

Chase was looking for a higher deposit base than CFG has -  ::)

Capital_Finance_Group

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 11:32:00 pm »

Chase was looking for a higher deposit base than CFG has -  ::)

I now have a subsidiary "WL" - perhaps I can dump my bad loans in it and unload it in a Public Offering. I'll sell them for 3 cents on the dollar and for a fee of 2 cents on the dollar I will insure the first 1% of principal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up