Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Would You Like To Meet  (Read 34075 times)

pioneer11

• 7/27/07-1/28/23
    • View Profile
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 09:21:20 pm »

Oh, I think:
Bama
Mtnchick
Jolla
and former playa loanranger0714

ETA: Forgot about MsTabby and Navyslushfund.  P11 regrets the omission.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 07:33:43 pm by pioneer11 »
Why should I save a dog for $19 per month when I can save a child for $10 per month?

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 09:27:37 pm »

Didn't he hook up with Rissaroo?
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

pioneer11

• 7/27/07-1/28/23
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009, 09:37:30 pm »

Didn't he hook up with Rissaroo?
Ha...I just read that old thread again.
Why should I save a dog for $19 per month when I can save a child for $10 per month?

bamalucky

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2009, 09:42:02 pm »

My planner is cleared for 2009 for any meet ups in Alabama,Mississippi,Georgia or Tennessee.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

misssalaska2000

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2009, 01:51:54 am »

I'm going to be in Kentucky the first week of June.... Hmm... probably not close to the south, though.  :)  (Kentucky is about as "south" as I get.)

Xenon481

• Feeling Gassy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2009, 08:12:50 am »

I'm going to be in Kentucky the first week of June.... Hmm... probably not close to the south, though.  :)  (Kentucky is about as "south" as I get.)

Antarctica doesn't count as "South"?  :ninja:

lenderguy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2009, 04:19:42 pm »

Kinda surprised noone has mention Big Gulp. He was always good for a laugh. I bet he's hysterical in person.

A lot of people in this thread (some of whom I've met, and most of whom I'd like to meet also) have met Gulp (including myself).  He's a nice guy, and he is indeed funny, especially when lenderguy gets him worked up  ;)

What'd I get him all worked up about?  I forgot.  Can't believe those SF trips have been more than a year ago now.

Probably the CB-style comments you made about your relationship with your landlord.   :ninja:

Not my fault she chose to rent out an illegal dwelling that she wasn't legally allowed to collect rent on ;)

Tokyo Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2009, 04:24:22 pm »

Kinda surprised noone has mention Big Gulp. He was always good for a laugh. I bet he's hysterical in person.

A lot of people in this thread (some of whom I've met, and most of whom I'd like to meet also) have met Gulp (including myself).  He's a nice guy, and he is indeed funny, especially when lenderguy gets him worked up  ;)

What'd I get him all worked up about?  I forgot.  Can't believe those SF trips have been more than a year ago now.

As I recall, it had something to do with his comely 16 year old daughter....

Btw, "a year"??  I think the incident I'm recalling was 2 1/2 years ago; the Prosper Days where we all met up is now 2+ years ago...

Which means, she ought to be at the age of consent by now... ;D

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2009, 06:14:16 pm »

From a Southern Girl Group on Facebook:

*Note: After reviewing a message from a member, I've decided to add KY to the list with 75% Southern status. UK IS part of the SEC and most of the state fits the culture...we just have to ignore the parts of the state that are close enough to Ohio to be considered Northern.*

;)
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

Beerbud1

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2009, 06:18:04 pm »

*Note: After reviewing a message from a member, I've decided to add KY to the list with 75% Southern status. UK IS part of the SEC and most of the state fits the culture...we just have to ignore the parts of the state that are close enough to Ohio to be considered Northern.*

;)
The Mason-Dixon line is in Kentucky. IIRC, Kentucky was neutral during the civil war.

pioneer11

• 7/27/07-1/28/23
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2009, 07:28:38 pm »

;)
The Mason-Dixon line is in Kentucky.
Nope, it's betwixt Maryland, Pennsylvania and Delaware.

moremoneymarc

• Posts for Pro$pers.ORG use only +subject to recall
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2009, 08:08:13 am »

poof
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 06:46:07 pm by moremoneymarc »

bamalucky

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2009, 09:27:50 am »

I kind of regret not going to the previous meet and greets or not holding my own.

Same here..I had no desire to cross over to RL back them.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

brianguy

• aka DAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2009, 08:29:16 pm »

Bama,
P11,
MsTabbyKats,
ira,
MtnChick,
baldeagle,
dvd,
and  JZ naked... but ONLY to compare with that photo we have of him in his underwear

that dvd guy definitely peaked my interest today... only ran into him once before on here.  wow some threads (shall go nameless) really bring people out of the woodworks  :)

misssalaska2000

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2009, 09:53:03 pm »

;)

For the record, I'm going to N. Kentucky.  :)  So it's not really "south," I supposed.  :)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up