Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 22459 times)

czach

Re: Hello
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 09:15:07 am »

Hey. A similar introduction on the old forums convinced me to sit down, read, and listen. Otherwise I would be way further in the hole.

C
Didn't you come out ahead?

He is a big winner.   :o

*laugh*

Yes. I am rolling in the dough, and I will say it is thanks to the people at Prospers.org. Seriously, the words spoken caused me to change my filters and bid on "C homeowner" instead of "hopeless wrecks"

C

TJGbank

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 09:07:53 pm »

t
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 08:41:23 pm by TJGbank »
"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." - Albert Einstein

kenL

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2011, 12:26:21 am »

Look at it this way.  seanambrose has come here and presented an introduction.
Then folks start nit-picking seanambrose's picks, which is relevant to Prosper.com.
Would you see this as a positive first experience at .org?

I don't think nit-picking his loans is a negative thing as long as its constructive. If SA (or anyone) reads why we don't like those picks hopefully he'll learn from the critique and he'll be a better lender for it. I'm sure others have an entirely different opinion on the matter, but that's how I see it.

Anyway,
Nominate for Lobby was just to wake the 1.0 fogies (it worked on you).
lol

seanambrose

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 02:39:22 pm »

I have to say, I was a bit surprised at the profiling of my loans after what I thought was a simple introduction - though I'm not offended.  I can't say that every new person that joins the site would share the same sentiment though.

Some of the loans that I chose were simply to experiment on prosper.com.  It's cash that I can afford to risk.

Is there complete summary containing all the gripes with prosper?  Inquiring minds want to know.

seanambrose
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up