Public Boards > Introductions

Student interested in studying P2P lending

(1/3) > >>

P2PNoob:
Hi!

I am an intern for a new P2P lending startup(don't know if I should say). But actually I am still kind of new to the P2P lending system, so I will have a lot of questions for now. I have mainly been lurking the boards, but I will probably ask for your help in completing surveys and suggestions for possible improvements to the current p2p lending model in the future. Nice to meet you guys and it's great to see such an active community!

Thanks!

Urbi_et_Orbi:
Welcome.  Make sure you familiarize yourself with the "advanced search" function.  I'm guessing you will find answers/comments/discussion regarding almost any p2p-related question or topic - and we can avoid re-hashing questions that have probably already been answered many times.

312lender:
Careful how much weight you give certain people's messages on this board. Urbi and Ira, among others, are curretly part of a class action lawsuit against prosper and I believe both are suspended from lending on the site. An impartial (in my opinion) website where you can get info on prosper and lendingclubs performance is www.lendingstats.com.  KenL, a forum member, runs the site.

no-whammies:

--- Quote from: 312lender on June 22, 2011, 06:54:16 pm ---An impartial (in my opinion) website where you can get info on prosper and lendingclubs performance is www.lendingstats.com.  KenL, a forum member, runs the site.

--- End quote ---

It's www.lendstats.com; lendingstats.com was charged-off.  :)

xraider:
I may be one that 312lender urges you to ignore but I think your company would benefit from learning why people stopped lending on Prosper. I don't lend now on any p2p website but loaned on Zopa and may be open to lending on another p2p site if there were adequate safeguards. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version