Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Latest Prosper blog  (Read 19338 times)

• View Profile
    • Prosper Report
Re: Latest Prosper blog
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2008, 08:44:30 pm »

is chrisfs starting to crack over there?
Quote from: chrisfs
I enjoy the financial advice and guest posts on the blog. The various stories from borrowers and lenders and also the posts packed with links. However the recent series of weddings posts seem to be more plainly advertisement for Prosper itself.
Soft-sell ads, but ads none the less. As such they are, to me at least, less interesting. I guess they are aimed at people who have never heard of Prosper and looking for that topic via a search engine. While I see the legitimate need for that, I hope they don’t make up the bulk of the posts from now on as I would visit the blog less often if that were the case.

http://blog.prosper.com/2008/05/27/engagement/#comments
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

you're

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2008, 10:58:34 pm »

I enjoy the financial advice and guest posts on the blog. The various stories from borrowers and lenders and also the posts packed with links. However the recent series of weddings posts seem to be more plainly advertisement for Prosper itself.
Soft-sell ads, but ads none the less. As such they are, to me at least, less interesting. I guess they are aimed at people who have never heard of Prosper and looking for that topic via a search engine. While I see the legitimate need for that, I hope they don’t make up the bulk of the posts from now on as I would visit the blog less often if that were the case.

O....M....G  His rose colored glasses are starting to fade :(
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

Senator

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2008, 11:02:44 pm »

His lates are really starting to mount. 
Stats as of 12/29/2010:
Total withdrawals: $3,488.87 minus (-) Total deposits: $3,600.00 = ($111.13)
Cash balance: $0
Principal value of active notes:  $0
Total active notes: 0 of 70.

Successful loans are made to persons who are on a clear path to financial stability. -Mjerryfirst May 18th, 2008.

I know that when I make my 10% those "unbelievers" will call it luck cause that will be the easiest way to excuse their mistakes. -Researchpro May 5th, 2009.

It's a great time to be poor and irresponsible in America. -PPT May 2009

cowdog

« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2008, 11:57:21 pm »

His lates are really starting to mount. 

18.94% are 1 month late or worse, with 10.82% either already defaulted or 4+months late.

One doesn't have to be a financial genius to figure out 10% defaults probably isn't leaving any profit.

http://www.lendingstats.com/lenders/Chrisfs

xraider

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2008, 07:36:26 am »

He's still bidding....
Prosper missed me.  They lifted my suspension a day early.

Senator

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2008, 09:24:04 am »

He's still bidding....
Chrisfs ain't no financial genius.  And, from what I gather from when I met him at one of BG's M&Gs he ain't making social loans either.  How long before Prosper suspends him and he shows up over here?  :D
Stats as of 12/29/2010:
Total withdrawals: $3,488.87 minus (-) Total deposits: $3,600.00 = ($111.13)
Cash balance: $0
Principal value of active notes:  $0
Total active notes: 0 of 70.

Successful loans are made to persons who are on a clear path to financial stability. -Mjerryfirst May 18th, 2008.

I know that when I make my 10% those "unbelievers" will call it luck cause that will be the easiest way to excuse their mistakes. -Researchpro May 5th, 2009.

It's a great time to be poor and irresponsible in America. -PPT May 2009
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up