Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: I challenge every lender here!!  (Read 12651 times)

mhs505

• View Profile
Re: I challenge every lender here!!
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 03:12:44 pm »

I'd be surprised if she comes back or ever intended too.She wasn't at PD.No matter how pregnant,a person would have went.

She most certainly was there.

Staneslav

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 03:15:47 pm »

a
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 09:46:49 am by Staneslav »
Look to my coming, at first light, on the day of the Cub's mathematical elimination. At dawn, look to the NL Central.
My apologies to Tolkien.

iLIE

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 03:17:36 pm »

I'd be surprised if she comes back or ever intended too.She wasn't at PD.No matter how pregnant,a person would have went.

Well it's May now.She needs to turn her email back on if she's back.My interpretation of the email meant she would be back in April.

did you guys do a round of koolade shots together?
Some people are like slinkys; they really don't have a purpose in life , but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

beerbud1

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 03:32:38 pm »

Well it's May now.She needs to turn her email back on if she's back.My interpretation of the email meant she would be back in April.

did you guys do a round of koolade shots together?

Yes, it was across the street, but they don't call it koolade. At the place they called it pasta! LOL

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 03:42:04 pm »

Based on DoFu's memo/letter/blog posting/whatever it was, it certainly looks like they are setting this up to be the worst (as in lowest $$$ paid) JDB sale ever. I suspect these loans are looking even less and less attractive to debt buyers and since P-----r turns down offers to buy at higher rates (i.e. Traveler's attempt) they really couldn't care less how low the sales go.

JW and CL will walk out smelling like roses when it's all over, you can bet your portfolio on that. WHEN it will all be over is what worries me. I still have 30 more months :(
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

iLIE

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2008, 03:42:46 pm »

FraudMan      03:29:26 PM     Viewing the topic "in transit" = "collected" ??.
Some people are like slinkys; they really don't have a purpose in life , but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

cubbiesnextyr

• Suspended since 12/13/07
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2008, 03:44:13 pm »

Don't send one to shira..It's on auto reply

Hello,

I will be out of the office until April 2008. If you need to get in touch with someone at Prosper please contact Susan Berman. Her email is sberman@prosper.com.

Sincerely,
Shira Levine

Someone should add her to the directory...

iLIE

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2008, 03:45:14 pm »

JW and CL will walk out smelling like roses when it's all over, you can bet your portfolio on that. WHEN it will all be over is what worries me. I still have 30 more months

Very optimistic there that someone will actually pay for the whole term  ;D

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2008, 03:51:33 pm »

JW and CL will walk out smelling like roses when it's all over, you can bet your portfolio on that. WHEN it will all be over is what worries me. I still have 30 more months

Very optimistic there that someone will actually pay for the whole term  ;D

Even worse - let's say my last loan pays for 30 months then decides to stop. I could be stuck with P----r for another 9+ months while they decide if it should go to a debt sale or not.  :ninja:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

iLIE

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2008, 03:52:37 pm »

A fiduciary duty is the highest standard of care at either equity or law. A fiduciary is expected to be extremely loyal to the person to whom they owe the duty (the "principal"): they must not put their personal interests before the duty, and must not profit from their position as a fiduciary, unless the principal consents. The fiduciary relationship is highlighted by good faith, loyalty and trust, and the word itself originally comes from the Latin fides, meaning faith, and fiducia.

Chamatrain

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2008, 03:54:47 pm »

I commented in another thread a few days ago that I had double daggers on five old loans.  Three of those did not go through.  The other two are still pending.  I agree with Bama that 12 out of 1200 shows no effort.  And my 4-8 month past due loans need to be sold.  Again, PMI is not acting in a competent manner.

iLIE

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2008, 03:57:54 pm »

The only drawback when they sell the loans is

BE prepared

It's gonna be a giveaway!

iLIE

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2008, 04:45:56 pm »

I'd also like to point out another plus for selling the loans quickly.

For those of you that still currently lend,the sooner PMI sells the loans,the quicker the new lenders realize that the default rate is much higher than they though & they will back off bidding at these low rates.

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008, 04:47:07 pm »

I'd also like to point out another plus for selling the loans quickly.

For those of you that still currently lend,the sooner PMI sells the loans,the quicker the new lenders realize that the default rate is much higher than they though & they will back off bidding at these low rates.

Another reason why P-----r is sitting on them as long as they possibly can.

NewHorizon

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2008, 04:58:25 pm »

As far as default sales goes, we're trying to standardize this process. Right now it's painfully manual. We'd like to be able to say "Every quarter/month/whatever loans are sold.." but we're dealing with debt buyers whom we have no control over. I don't have much more information to give here other than to say it's really important to us and standardizing it is taking a lot longer than we'd hoped but it's critical that we succeed in this area.
-J.Witchel's 4/16/07 blog entry (since deleted)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up