Prospers.ORG Prosper Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Prospers.ORG!   Login here

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: I challenge every lender here!!  (Read 12654 times)

iLIE

• View Profile
I challenge every lender here!!
« on: May 01, 2008, 02:33:41 pm »

To email & cc every prosper address you have & ask for a debt sale update.surely if 20-30 of us ask,then they will reply to someone or post on their blog.

If we do this & get no reply,my only thoughts would be that there is some sort of problem,such as,no one will buy it.

I'd love to know if the JDB is a repeat,because i'm guessing these loans are pretty much worthless.

Some people are like slinkys; they really don't have a purpose in life , but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

iLIE

• View Profile
Re: I challenge every lender here!!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 02:36:32 pm »

Don't send one to shira..It's on auto reply

Hello,

I will be out of the office until April 2008. If you need to get in touch with someone at Prosper please contact Susan Berman. Her email is sberman@prosper.com.

Sincerely,
Shira Levine
Some people are like slinkys; they really don't have a purpose in life , but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Mtnchick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 02:39:24 pm »

Don't send one to shira..It's on auto reply

Hello,

I will be out of the office until April 2008. If you need to get in touch with someone at Prosper please contact Susan Berman. Her email is sberman@prosper.com.

Sincerely,
Shira Levine

More proof that P-----r uses a different calendar than the rest of us do.
Classic comment from Urbi to a poster who said they were leaving:

"Once again, we note that your threats are hollow and you come across like a sad, lonely blowhard.

I doubt anyone here gives a shit about you.  We pretty much all know that you are a vile and unethical parasite of a human being with an abnormal craving for attention."

iLIE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 02:42:26 pm »

I'd be surprised if she comes back or ever intended too.She wasn't at PD.No matter how pregnant,a person would have went.

searaylover

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 02:45:40 pm »

I'd be surprised if she comes back or ever intended too.She wasn't at PD.No matter how pregnant,a person would have went.
Somebody said they saw her, pushing a baby carriage around at PD08

Staneslav

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 02:46:30 pm »

a
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 10:35:39 am by Staneslav »
Look to my coming, at first light, on the day of the Cub's mathematical elimination. At dawn, look to the NL Central.
My apologies to Tolkien.

iLIE

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 02:46:55 pm »

I asked & thought all the replies were no.

I'll ask again.Anyone see Shira at PD 2008?

NewHorizon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 02:50:07 pm »

Maybe somebody has something more recent than this, but just fwiw, 3 weeks ago, DoFU wrote:
We will be doing another debt sale in the future.  We are waiting to see if AmSher can shake some money out of the older accounts.  While not a large number, AmSher has secured payments from 12 accounts that were at 121+ days in approximately six weeks.  This compares with an average of 2.2 payments per month previously.  A second reason for waiting is the current large amount of “inventory” in the debt market.  Basically the market is swamped by the large issuers scrambling to make quarter end numbers.

onthefence

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 02:51:43 pm »

I would be happy to participate and in any organized "paper" war on prosper.

I maintain we should all file BBB complaints, FTC complaints, and the like.

Just bury them in paperwork.

What would be the upside of that?
Lobby permission granted

beerbud1

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 02:53:18 pm »

I asked & thought all the replies were no.

I'll ask again.Anyone see Shira at PD 2008?

I saw her during a break pushing a baby carriage around the second floor. She wasn't in any of the meetings but she was at the hotel.

onthefence

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 02:54:56 pm »

Maybe somebody has something more recent than this, but just fwiw, 3 weeks ago, DoFU wrote:
We will be doing another debt sale in the future.  We are waiting to see if AmSher can shake some money out of the older accounts.  While not a large number, AmSher has secured payments from 12 accounts that were at 121+ days in approximately six weeks.  This compares with an average of 2.2 payments per month previously.  A second reason for waiting is the current large amount of “inventory” in the debt market.  Basically the market is swamped by the large issuers scrambling to make quarter end numbers.

Well it looks like you have your answer.  I'd sit on this one for another month & a week to see what happens.  That is unless you really want to lock in your 90% loss on bad debt.  Let's see what Doug can shake out of them.
Lobby permission granted

iLIE

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 02:55:39 pm »

12 out of 1,176..  The losses from letting these loans become worth less far outweighs the 12 they collected on.

All i want is what PMI promised

iLIE

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2008, 02:57:00 pm »

I'd sit on this one for another month & a week to see what happens.  That is unless you really want to lock in your 90% loss on bad debt.  Let's see what Doug can shake out of them.

When you provide your lender name as proof that you are a lender,i may start considering your thoughts.

Until then?

Staneslav

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2008, 03:00:28 pm »

a
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 09:47:17 am by Staneslav »
Look to my coming, at first light, on the day of the Cub's mathematical elimination. At dawn, look to the NL Central.
My apologies to Tolkien.

iLIE

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2008, 03:04:11 pm »

12 out of 1,176..  The losses from letting these loans become worth less far outweighs the 12 they collected on.

All i want is what PMI promised

This is $6,525,725  in loans..You gonna tell me collecting from 12 of them is something to be proud of? I'm pretty sure the JDB will be able to collect on some too,but i want my 10% or whatever it brings.

I'd like someone to tell me that 12 is worth more than the declining value of the group as a whole.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up